PART III

" Okay" I also calmed down taking in everything he said. " So wetin I go do to gain all this things you dey talk now?" I asked.

"Just repeat after me...." He said with a happy tone.

Wetin dey sweet this wan now.

"Okay"

" Say your name in the places you need to say your name" he ordered calmly.

I nodded.

" I.......give my heart and service to the one and only lord" he said. I recognized where I should put my name and I nodded.

" I Jane Bassey gives my heart and service to the one and only lord" I repeated.

" I swear to do whatever he asks me to do for him even if it means to kill someone" he said.

What!

"I...swear...to do whatever he asks...to do for him even if it means to..." My tongue got tied up. It wasn't on my command but it just happened.

"Say it " he commanded with burning fire in his eyes.

"I no wan kill anybody...for power" I pouted.

" You aren't killing anyone darling, you are vowing to him. It doesn't mean you will kill " a woman said.

Do they think I am stupid?

"I no dey do again" I shook my head in disagreement.

"What!" The all exclaimed apart from the dark...lord or something.

" You will suffer for disagreeing with me" he grunted and everywhere went dark.

The story no end there o.

I just had to go to a place again where everywhere became white, then it changed to a beautiful forest, different beautiful flowers were there. I felt like staying here forever and that time it was without a ‘but’.

I admired the whole place for awhile then suddenly school...school...omg!! School…are they thinking about me at all? I know they have rushed me to the hospital.

Abegi no dey whine yourself, all those illiterates wey no know road to hospital.

" Dear daughter" I looked at the man who called me bringing me out of my reverie.

He looked more than a man. Greater than a man, very pure and so humble looking. Much more beautiful than Ares. Is he Jesus?

OM GOSH!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!

Like He is right in front of me! Should I kneel and worship him, yeah maybe that will do but it is too small for someone as special and beautiful as him.

I went on my knees and started praising Him and telling him how wonderful HE is.

"My daughter" he called. Am I still here? I thought I had gone back. " I love you"

Wait what did He say?

You no dey hear word? He talk say He live you.

He loves! He loves me! Why does He love me?

" I love you cause I want to" He said it so calmly which makes me want to cry.

"But why?" I sniffed in the tears that were already flowing softly.

" Cause you are special to me" I hugged him tightly and I wished I never let go or I never leave Him.

"You have to go back. Preach the gospel, tell people about me, love everyone, smile, relate with everyone, read your Bible and pray. I am with you all through the way. Don't think that throughout the journey will be easy, it won't so be spiritually and physically alert" He smiled at me and I had no choice than to smile back cause His smile is so capt...capt...capt..capturing.