Becoming Friends Preferences

Requested? (no)

Wally Darling (og)(Party coffin on Twitter)

🍎Once Wally learned you grew up in an apple farm, you 2 just clicked. In platonic way though.

🍎His face went from 🙂 to 😀

🍎Yes, he forced the 2 of you to visit your parents, even though you just moved out.

🍎I'll tell you this right now, this was the happiest Wally has ever been. It was cute.

🍎Y'all came back to the neighborhood with different types of red apples.
Pacific Rose, Red Delicious, Fuji, Gala, Honeycrisp, you get the idea

🍎Ever since then, you 2 have been friends ever since. Obviously the apple farm thing isn't the only reason Wally wanted to be friends with you. He also thought you were nice, and cool, and... he just wanted a friend.

Opposite Wally (Op! AU)(Henneysilly on TikTok)

🍏WHAT?!

🍏You should be given a trophy, do you understand how difficult it is to ACTUALLY befriend this guy?

🍏How did you even do this? Well, you drew him. That's it.

🍏Drawing people is his literal love language. That's just the way of an artist.

🍏Well, mostly that. It was also because you were the only nice one that wasn't annoying. But the drawing made him go like:
🍏"It's official. We're friends now."

Actor Wally (Actor! AU) (frillsand on TikTok)

⭐Your day shift was over. Finally, and you thought the day was going to get better and better! Well no... It started raining and you were soaking wet. Everyone already left so no one could help you. Except for one particular puppet...

⭐You decided to go to Wally's room. It was the only open room in the building with a heater. He might mind but you don't care.

⭐Wally was quietly signing fanart. He was in the zone, he was so focused, before you interrupted him...

⭐He was so startled that you came into the room. At first, he was mad, but then became worried. Bro went from:
⭐"Y/N WHAT THE HECK?!" to "OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAY?!"

⭐Immediately stopped what he was doing and rushed to get you a towel.

⭐You were pretty surprised. A few hours later, once he was finished, he gave you one of his umbrellas and walked you home.

⭐"What a gentlemen." you thought.

Walden Darling(Your_Internet_mom on TikTok) (former owner: Dodozoi17)

🌈AW LUCKYYY

🌈Befriending this man is like a kindergartener trying to solve college-level math equations. ABSOLUTELY IMPOSIBBLE

🌈But you were able to do it in... 2 months. Just be glad it wasn't 3.

🌈Here's how you did it. At the start, Walden thought you were soft. The most gullible pushover he has ever met. But while walking to the grinder to kill another disobedient worker, you went mad and pushed him on your own. Yes, you were already in the room.

🌈"IF YOU WOULD JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! Idiot..." You screeched

🌈He was very surprised. He gaved you the job to do it but he thought you were too weak to. It was fascinating seeing you like this. And pretty charming.

🌈He was definitely more respectful to you. Good job, you earned it.