Falling For You Preferences

Requested? (no)

TW: mild language

Wally Darling (og)(Party coffin on Twitter)

🍎He didn't think you were the one. He thought you were just a friend. But no, you were more than that.

🍎He might have took some time to fall for you but when he did, he is an absolute mess!

🍎He didn't know much about romance so all of this was very confusing.

🍎He has never had a real crush before. The only time he did was for Julie and that's because he was pressured into having a crush back then.

🍎But you, you were different. His feelings were true. And he knew that.

🍎You now officially have a red tomato-oh! I mean, red apple that wants to be with you for his whole life.

Opposite Wally (Op! AU)(Henneysilly on TikTok)

🍏Congratulations, you have done the impossible.

🍏This man has never even heard of the 2nd meaning of the word "crush"

🍏It took you a while, but it was worth it.

🍏He was so rude! And yet you were so nice..., and funny..., and pretty... ,and stupid but in like a really cool way... okay we are getting sidetracked but I'm just qouting the dude.

🍏Now, you just have a grumpy and clingy cat with you at all times.

Actor Wally (Actor! AU) (frillsand on TikTok)

⭐He thought you were a charming fellow. But now, oh my gosh he is head over heels for you.

⭐He would be the absolute NICEST puppet towards you and a huge b#stard towards others.

⭐Even if you mess up his coffee order, he would still be kind to you. Unless it's not decaf of course but you know his body can't handle it so it hardly happens...

Walden Darling(Your_Internet_mom on TikTok) (former owner: Dodozoi17)

🌈EXCUSEZ-MOI?

🌈No one thought it was possible. Not Julie, not Barnaby, heck, not even Walden himself!

🌈Your charm and kindness really moved Walden.

🌈He had no idea what was going on! He thought he was sick! But he was sick... Lovesick (but not in a toxic way)

🌈Everytime you would go to his office to bring him his coffee, he would greet you all the time!

🌈He would always visit your workstation every now and then and sometimes, would even personally ask to hang out. It was... weird to say the least.

🌈Still, he tries to keep it professional. He is trying to keep a respectable reputation of course.

🌈To think, Walden getting a crush. And said crush is YOU! No offense of course.