Faerie!Reader X Wallys Oneshot

Requested? Yes

(Also the ship here will be poly in a way that the Wallys all like the reader but don't like each other but they all date Y/N WITH consent of the others dating reader too)(if that's not how it works, please correct me)

(To make things less confusing, I'll be using what AU they're from so instead of stuff like "Op! Wally", I'll just call him Opposite. Except for RF. I'm still calling him Walden)

Summary: Faerie Y/N shows the Wallys their wings as an act of trust.

Y/N always liked the neighborhood. They thought that everyone was very kind, especially the Wallys. They were the best of all.

They liked them a lot, and when they confessed their feelings for the 5 of them, they were... surprised to say the least. They actually did all have the same feelings for Y/N. Not for each other though but was okay with the poly relationship.

Y/N was never in a relationship before so this was  quite the experience for them. They didn't know how to act at first but was able to become more comfortable around them after some time.

And as an act of trust, they decided not to keep the faerie thing a secret anymore. Well... It wasn't really a secret, they didn't try to hide it but it was quite subtle so no one really noticed. Royal Wally did since he studied about magical creatures but wasn't sure. Walden(RF) was also quite suspicious.

Anyways, Y/N called for a meeting in their backyard.

"So Love, what did you want to tell us?"
Actor asked while scratching his cheek.

"Yeah Angel... Is something going on?"
Og followed

"Okay... So have you guys been Uhm... what's the word? Noticing the things that happen around me?"

"No. Not reall-"
Opposite replied.

"Actually... Walden and I have been noticing a few... traits you possess... Some including woodland creatures, puppets, even humans always being drawn to your presence and... Your hair growing faster than normal."
Royal interrupted

"Oh absolutely! I've always been jealous of the hair growing trait."
Actor exclaimed

Y/N chuckled at Actor.

"Yes… and also how nature somehow always follow you. Not only that, my changeling coworker, he… just despises you for no reason. He's usually so nice yet, he always has to leave when your present. It's… strange"
Walden said

"Yeah... and uh… there's a reason for that."

Y/N fidgeted with their fingers for a while and gave a small hint before revealing the wings.

"So you know how faeries exist... Right?"

"AAHHH I KNEW IT!"
Royal exclaimed

Everyone stopped and looked at him. Y/N felt quite disappointed. They wanted this moment to be a surprise.

"Oh… well there's no time like the present I guess."

They quickly reveal their wings before everyone looked back. They were just as surprised as when Y/N confessed their love.

Opposite was frozen.
Walden was shocked but still had a (kinda) neutral expression.
Actor was amazed.
Og spilled his juice box from shock. (rip)
Royal was still excited and was quietly squealing.

"Oh my gosh."
Opposite mumbled.

"AAHHH Y/N THIS IS SO COOL!"
Actor yelled

"Wait… as a kid, I learned that faeries only show their wings to others who they share a deep connection with... So that means..."

"That's right dear(royal)…"

"Aww… Angel…"
Og says as he picks up his juice.

"Can I touch the wings?"
Royal asked

"Oh… I'd rather you don't but… you can analyze them"
You said

Royal was saddened at this but understood their wishes. He quickly got up and started looking closely at the wings.

Opposite goes up to them.

"Y/N, I just want to say, your wings, are very pretty."

Y/N lightly turned pink at his words.

"Thank you Wally."

A/N:

Sorry for all the people that uses the monospace font lol. I've been trying this really cool thing we're when you hold on the period key in the numbers part of your phone's keyboard, it does the 3 dots for you. Anyways, thanks for the request! I put some time to research about poly ships. It think it's more of a consent thing idk.

 It think it's more of a consent thing idk

Also thanks for explaining it to me!