Child!Scientist!Y/N Oneshot (Platonic)

Requested? (Yes)

Requested? (Yes)

Summary: Scientist!Y/N accidentally turns themself into a child and now everyone has no idea what to do with the now mischievous and sinister child roaming their neighborhood.

Platonic

...

"Alright… now all I need is the mixture! Where is it…?"

Y/N mumbled as they look around their baseme- oh! I mean "Laboratory"

"Oh, found it!"

They grab the liquids and carefully pour it into the bottle while using the funnel. After a few seconds, a pink smoke came out of the bottle

"AHAHAH! YES! Now my plants will surely grow twice as fast!!" Y/N said as they dance with joy.

They quickly run upstairs, glass bottle in hand, and make there way to their greenhouse. They then pour the liquid into a spray bottle.

"Please work... I've been wanting to use these flowers as a centerpiece in forever!"

They were never really the type to use young flowers as decoration and would instead want to fully grow them. I mean, who wouldn't?

As they spray the liquid onto the flowers, nothing happens. Another spray, nothing. Another, the plant stays the same.

"Hmm… maybe I'm supposed to mix it?"

They leave the greenhouse and make their way to their home's kitchen. They take an iced tea spoon and mix the mixture but absent-mindedly sip on the spoon before putting it beside the sink.

"..."

"Wait a minute..."

They look at the spoon and shrug. If it didn't work on the plant, it probably won't work on them.

They walk back to the greenhouse only to find an empty pot with many flower seeds

They stare at the pot with confusion and a little bit of rage. Sure, it was fun to take care of the garden but, they spent so much time on it, only to start over? It sucks.

They turn their head back, confused but as they were about to leave, they started sneezing uncontrollably.

"Damn… that su- ACHOOO"

Suddenly, a pink liquid came out of their mouth and then a pink explosion of smoke was seen inside of the greenhouse.

...

A few minutes passed until they woke up. What was weird was that they were a lot shorter than before and their voice was a lot more scrawny and high-pitched.

"What the… what happe- Wait. Why is my voice like this?"

They look on their reflection of the flask. They… look WAYYY younger than they used to. They look at it, they didn't know how to feel. Surprised? Yes. Happy? Kinda. Confused? Definitely.