Jealousy Preferences

Requested? (no)

Wally Darling (og)(Party coffin on Twitter)

🍎He hardly gets jealous because he trusts you a LOT.

🍎But when he DOES gets jealous, he pouts and try to get your attention.

🍎This usually happens when you talk or talk about someone you are close to. Some puppets include Julie, and Barnaby.

🍎You know that he gets jealous so you always assure him that nothing weird is going on between you and others.

🍎At the end of the day, even if you do make Wally jealous, he is still going to be your boyfriend, and nothing will change between the 2 of you. Ever.

Opposite Wally (Op! AU)(Henneysilly on TikTok)

🍏He gets jealous quite frequently. But that's only because he loves you.

🍏He knows that you're not the type of person to cheat on him but... The way you talk to to others makes him doubt. A LOT.

🍏He would just ignore you in that situation and not talk to you until you talk to him first.

🍏Not only that, he would shoot a glare at the puppet you were talking to.

🍏When you talk about someone, he acts like he doesn't care but he does. He thinks that you like-like that puppet unless they're family-related. He doesn't say anything though. He knows that you have every right to make other relationships with people. Except romantic ones of course I mean... You already got Wally right?

Actor Wally (Actor! AU) (frillsand on TikTok)

⭐He gets jealous ALL THE TIME.

⭐He knows he's great, he knows that no one is better than him BUT... Sometimes, he gets a little insecure if you talk about someone you admire.

⭐You always try to convince Wally that nothing strange is going on between you or anyone else because you love him too much. He believes you, but a part of himself thinks that you actually hate him because of his attitude towards others.

⭐He then thought if he was too clingy. He asked you about this. You then said that you thought that he could be a little clingy sometimes.

⭐He then learned just to trust you. He does of course. He trusts you with his life.

Walden Darling (Your_Internet_mom on TikTok) (former owner: Dodozoi17)

🌈He hardly gets jealous.

🌈No one even knows about your relationship with Walden. He knows that.

🌈He held quite a strong reputation. No one ever dared to cross his boundaries. No one even tried to disobey him. They would need to carry a LOT of bravery in order to do that. Either that or they have a death wish.

🌈Since you are his significant other, he has put a lot of trust in you. That's one of the reason why he loves you. You are a trustworthy person.

🌈He does get jealous with a specific worker though. That worker used to be your work-crush before you got in a relationship with Walden.

🌈Walden knows you don't like that puppet though. He just sometimes give death glares to them if they ever act weird around you.

Royal Wally (Neonross_ on tiktok)

👑He just doesn't get jealous, he gets worried.

👑He knows you are a trustworthy person and the type of person not to cheat but he doubts it.

👑It's just that, he thinks that you are too good for him. He thinks that there is another puppet out there that would be your perfect match and that, you would leave him all behind.

👑You know he gets insecure sometimes so you make sure that he knows that whatever he was thinking about will never happen.

👑He gets really jealous of Frank though. He thinks that he's so cool and put-together that you might like him more than him.