Chapter Twenty-six

The next morning Jimin was on Yoongi's computer getting the help wanted flyer ready for his cafe. Yoongi was still sleeping as Jimin woke up kinda early. Jimin was chugging away. His coffee cup steamed next to him as the computer light filled his face with artificial light and his brain was working.

"No no no no that's not where I wanted it," Jimin said out of frustration. The text box auto-fixed where Jimin didn't want it.

Next, Jimin was onto graphics. All the information was on the page away he wanted it and now to make it look pretty. Jimin wanted two bakers on it. One male and one female. He wanted a more diverse coworker. Not that he and Taehyung were not great but they were both male and of the same ethnicity. He wanted more people and more inclusion than what he currently offered.

" ok what now" Jimin has been farting about with different graphics so fill the empty spaces

" No, I hate the whisk there or anywhere. '' Jimin was getting frustrated. He sipped his coffee aggressively and put it down. He wanted to slam it down like a WWE wrestler but Yoongi was still sleeping to his knowledge and didn't want to wake the elder.

Jimin was so fed up after five minutes of tweaking and deleting stupid pastries and baking tools he just gave up and printed out four flyers. Two for the front windows. One for the counter and one as you walk into the sitting area.

Jimin grabbed the flyers and groaned "This is so ugly" . He looked at the brown paper with tiny words and stupid graphics. He put the flyer on the table and left for the comfort of the plush couch.

An hour went by of Jimin watching cartoons and Yoongi woke up and made his way to the desk to check his emails for the morning

" Jimin is this your flyer for your cafe" Yoongi lifted the paper

" yes, don't look it's ugly," Jimin said, not even looking at Yoongi

" Hey, it's not ugly. I think it's cute" Yoongi said

"Don't suck up to me, you are not getting this juice ass tonight," Jimin said while still watching his cartoons. Yoongi burst out laughing and went to Jimin.

" Babe, I am not trying to dick you down. I am just saying the flyer is cute. It will attract the right crowd for your cafe"

" right crowd. What's that supposed to mean?"Jimin said, finally looking at Yoongi who was sitting on his legs.

" I'm saying you'll pull a sweet person to your cafe. I don't think a person who likes drugs and robbing people will take a second look at this flyer but someone like you. Someone who is caring and loving will most definitely email you." Yoongi explained

" Nice save. Still not getting ass" Jimin retorted

" whatever. If you want eggs or did you alright eat."
" eggs would be wonderful.'' Jimin said as Yoongi walked away "Oh and don't forget I have to work at one. Taehyung opened the store and I still need to call at least a few people on my list before I have to go in. " Jimin shouted to make sure Yoongi heard his reminder