let the games begin

Mac checked on me few times through out the evening but outside of that he left me alone. And to be honest if he would've tried talking to me I wouldn't have been good company. They seem to be warming up with a fight. After that, Mike was talking to Tate and the other man. They seemed engrossed in the conversation. Tate had his shoulders across his chest as he listened. And god he looked good.

The other guy with him had blond hair styled with his sides shaved and he words a messy man bun. He had a sleeve tattoo and some piercings. He was built like a Linebacker and he was very handsome.

As they began to stretch and do some exercises my eyes couldn't leave Tate. I never knew sweaty men could be so sexy. This isn't as bad as Tate made it seem. There wasn't any blood. There was alot of sweat tho.....a lot.

"Alright! In the ring. Bare knuckle. Mouth Guards." Mike said to Tate and the guy on the mat. He turned toward me with a look of pure boredom. "Let's go, short stack! We're heading downstairs!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I made my way over to the group of them where Tate was reaching out his hand to me. I grabbed his hand and we bang to make our way down another pair of steps before we left, I turned to wave goodbye to Mac but he wasn't there. I find him before we leave.

I was lead down another staircase, but this one went down even further. I knew the second floor was underground but walking to the third floor felt like I was getting closer to the center or the earth. It wasn't like the temperature changed or something like that. You could just feel it in the air that we weren't close to the surface.

We made it to the third level, I was filled with awe. It looked so.....coool. I know that's an immature word to use as a description but it was all I could think of. It looked like someone carved a cave into a rock. All around us there were purple and green lights lighting up the room. Against the walls there were two bars and each opposite side of the cave. In the middle of the room was a huge cage with white mat in the middle. Around the cage there were benches and tables surrounding it and some booths against the wall that were slightly elevated so whoever was sitting there, could still see what was happening in the cage.

On the opposite side of where we entered two entry ways  and between them was booth. It was clear we entered through the back, and on the other side was where the fighters would come out.

I stood at the back entrance in pure shock. This was literally something out of an amateur authors wet dream. 😏

"Close your mouth." Said Mike. Tate nudge him in the elbow, and then looked down at me with a hesitant smile.

"You can stay on the second level if you want.....until we are done I mean....."Tate said and I just smiled up at him.

I shook my head and got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. "I'm staying."

He nodded and he turned his head over to the bar that was on the left. "Hey Mac, you mind getting us some water and getting her another of whatever she ordered upstairs."

My head shot over to the bar and saw Mac standing with a water ready and smile on his face. Well shit....he moves quick.

Tate began to move me over to the one of the benches that was outside of the cage. He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then followed his brother and the other guy into the ring.

"Now, you've both reviewed the videos of the opponent I sent you. Ben is around the same height and mass and the have similar fighting styles. Remember the things reviewed from last time. This is a practice so the first one to the mat or to tap out will loose. We clear?!" Mike said.

As Tate and the man named Ben stood on opposite sides of Mike. They stood shirtless and barefoot and almost at the same time they put there mouth gaurds in. They both looked at Mike and nodded.

Mikes eyes found mine and sly smile came across his lips. He backed up a few paces. He mouthed 'good luck' to me and then stepped out the ring. "Let the game begin. Fight!"

And then Ben charged Tate.