I've Got You Under My Skin

*Inside of Quake*

Phoebe is walking throughout the restaurant as Piper walks up to her.

"I'm going to kill him." Piper tells Phobe.

"Who?" Phoebe asks Piper confused.

"Chef Moore. He of the phony accents hires me and then quits to open his own place? Thank you very much!" Piper says to Phoebe walking around the restaurant to the bar.

"I don't see any customers complaining." Phoebe tells Piper while sitting down on a bar stool.

"Hello. I am not a restauranter. I'm a chef. I have no idea what I'm doing. Are you wearing my dress?" Piper asks Phoebe as Phoenix walks up to them and sits down next to Phoebe.

"Hey, Brittany. Ooh, I love that tattoo." Phoebe says to Brittany as she walks over them.

"Hey. Oh, thanks." Brittany greeted Phoebe while holding up her hand with an angel tattoo on it.

"I thought it was illegal to get them on your hand because of the veins." Phoebe says to Brittany.

"In the States, yeah. I got it done in Tahiti. Oh, keep the change, Piper. I gotta jam. Okay." Brittany says to both Phoebe and Piper while waving at Phoenix.

"Okay. Say hi to Max. Table nine, please." Piper tells Brittany taking the change from Brittany. While telling the waitress while handing her something after Brittany walks away.

Phoebe looks across the bar where a man is sitting there looking at her and has a premonition of him walking over to her to buy her a martini leaving his own on the tabletop to walk over to her. Phoebe smiles at the premonition before turning towards her sisters.

"Now back to my dress." Piper says to Phoebe.

"You have cute dresses like this? Can I borrow them?" Phoenix asks Piper who shakes her head no at her.

"Okay, see that poster boy to your left? Just glance. Don't be obvious." Phoebe says to Piper while both Piper and Phoenix glance at the man.

"I approve. Who is he?" Piper asks Phoebe.

"Not my type but cute." Phoenix says.

"His name is Alec, and he's about to come over and ask if he could buy me a martini." Phoebe says to her sisters.

"How do you know?" Piper asks Phoebe.

"Let's just say I solved the age-old problem of who approaches whom first. I had a little premonition." Phoebe answers to Piper.

"What?! Phoebe, you're not supposed to use your powers. We agreed." Piper scolds Phoebe while Phoenix rolls her eyes at Piper.

"Lucky I've tried to get another one of those but nothing!" Phoenix exclaims to Phoebe.

"No, you and Prue agreed; I abstained, and Phoenix stayed silent. Besides, it's not like I can control it. It just popped into my head." Phoebe tells Piper.

"That's the whole point. None of us can control our powers. That's what scares me. I could panic and freeze the entire restaurant." Piper explains to Phoebe and Phoenix in a lower voice.