Dead Man Dating

The doorbell rings so Prue goes to open to see Andy.

"Andy. Hi." Prue tells him with a smile.

"I was... nowhere near the neighborhood, thought I'd stop by." Andy tells Prue.

"Honest man. I like that. So, umm...I had a great time last night." Prue tells Andy as she lets him inside the manor and closes the door.

"Yeah. Me, too. But I forgot to give you something very important. Happy birthday." Andy tells her as he grabs a small gift box out of his suit pocket.

"But it's not my birthday till next week." Prue tells Andy going to grab the box.

"Consider this a preview." Andy tells Prue before handing her the box as she opens it.

"A key?" Prue asks as she sees the key.

"To the Calistoga Spa. We leave Friday night after work. Don't worry. I got us adjoining rooms." Andy tells Prue.

"Adjoining room?" Prue asks Andy.

"Well, I wouldn't want to assume something I'm not supposed to be assuming. Although it has been over a month since we...then decided to take it slow, but no pressure. I just want to be with you. Away. Together. Think about it." Andy says to Prue.

"Okay." Prue tells Andy before he comes over and kisses her.

"Let me know. Oh, and give this to Phoenix for me, will you?" Andy asks Prue handing over a card to her.

"Sure, what is it?" Prue asks Andy.

"My nephew's number he wanted to give it to her himself but never had to chance to." Ansy tells her.

"You have a nephew?" Prue asks Andy.

"Yeah. My friend's boy but they asked me to take care of him until they came back but never did." Andy tells Prue.

"Does he go by Trudeau?" Prue asks.

"Yeah. I'll see you later, bye." Andy tells Prue while walking out the door.

"Happy birthday to me." Prue says as she walks away from the door and heads to Phoenix.

"Hey Phoenix!" Prue calls out to her.

"Yeah? What's up?" Phoenix asks Prue while walking towards her from the kitchen.

"This is for you, from Axel. Andy dropped it off." Prue tells Phoenix while handing her the card.

"Oh. Thanks." Phoenix says to Prue as she takes the card.

"You don't really sound too excited about it. What's going on?" Prue asks Phoenix.

"Nothing really. It's just after what happened with Ace I'm done with boys for now." Phoenix tells Prue.

"Axel is nothing like Ace alright? Besides, what really happened between you and Ace anyways? All I know is that he cheated on you and left you without any money." Prue asks Phoenix.

"He cheated on me and then asked the one person who I trusted with my life to transfer my money from my account to his." Phoenix tells Prue.

"And who would do that?" Prue asks.

"My ex-best friend." Phoenix tells her.

"Why?" Prue asks.

"Because Emery is in love with him, and the person who he cheated on me with. She would do anything he asks of her that simple." Phoenix tells her.

"Well, Axel is nothing like them." Prue tells Phoenix.

"How do you know that? You never even met the man Prue. How do I know that the moment I let him in he won't do what Ace did to me, how do I not know that?" Phoenix says to Prue while moving her hands around.