Is There a Woogy in the House?

*At the manor*

"Oh god, not another aftershock." Phoebe says as they all climb down the stairs.

"Yeah, well, at least they're getting smaller. What was the main one, 4.3?" Prue says.

"The radio said 4.5." Piper says.

"Still not in my comfort zone." Phoenix says as she stands next to Phoebe.

"There you go, Grams. Earthquakes give me the jeebies." Phoebe says.

"Would that be the Phoebe Jeebies?" Prue asks.

"Oh, you know, it's the comedy stylings of Prue Halliwell." Phoebe says walking towards her.

"You're the only Halliwell that likes earthquakes." Piper says as she walks by Prue.

"I don't like them, but I don't go running through the house naked screaming, run for your life either." Prue says as she Phoebe and Pheonix walk to the kitchen.

"Okay. That is such an exaggeration. I was wearing slippers." Phoebe says.

"But you were still naked nonetheless." Phoenix says.

"Okay, okay, okay. Does anybody smell that?" Prue asks.

"Yeah, uh, I caught a whiff of it first thing this morning. I think it's coming from the basement." Piper says.

"Gas leak?" Prue asks.

"I don't know. I called someone to come out and check. They should be here any...now. I'll get it." Piper says and then heads towards the front door.

"We're never going to pull this off." Prue says.

"Relax, Prue." Phoenix says.

"Everything's going to be fine." Phoebe says.

"Yeah, until the house blows up. Look, Buckland's VIP specifically requested for the dinner party to be here. Now, Claire may have prodded me into agreeing, but the point is I did agree, and, and..." Prue says.

"Nothing has changed. Piper's going to cook a feast. I will serve with grace." Phoebe says.

"And I shmooze it up with your VIP guest." Phoenix says.

"And Claire will kiss your ass...tronomical talents." Phoebe says as she turns to see someone standing next to Piper in the kitchen.

"Morning, ladies. Wow. That's the smell? Doesn't really smell like gas." the gas man says.

"Yeah, but if it is, we can't light the stove. No stove, no dinner." Prue says.

"Relax. If we have to, I could have it cooked at the restaurant and brought here." Piper says as she walks over to Prue's side.

"Well, let me check it out and see what's up." the gas man says.

"Great. Thanks. The basement is thataway." Piper says while pointing to the basement.

"Okay. Thanks." he says and then heads into the basement.

"Look, Phoebe, Phoenix, he's going into the basement, alone." Piper says to the twins.

"Not even funny." Phoenix says.

"Don't even start." Phoebe says.

"Yeah. What if, dare I say it, the bogeyman gets him?" Prue asks.

"I believe Phoebe pronounced it woogyman or was that just the buckteeth?" Piper says.

"Okay. We were five years old, you guys." Phoebe says.

"At least you didn't have a lisps back then." Phoenix whispers to Phoebe.

"Oh, so, what, now you're both over it which is, I guess, why you both haven't been down there in what, 18 years?" Prue says.