Wicca Envy

*At the manor*

"I don't know, Phoebe. The Betsey Johnson dress might be a bit too much for work." Prue tells Phoebe as they walk inside the manor carrying shopping bags in.

"That's what a new wardrobe's all about pushing the limit." Phoebe says as she sets down the bags in her hand onto the floor.

"Yeah, and stretching the budget. Maybe I should just check with Piper or Phoenix." Prue says and then Piper and Leo giggling come around the corner.

"Oh my god, Prue." Phoebe says and then Piper freezes Leo.

"Ooh!" Piper says as she falls and slides on the floor in front of her sisters.

"Oh!" Both Phoebe and Prue say before then bend down to help Piper up.

"I'm so embarrassed. Ow!" Piper says as she stands up.

"Of course, she might have other things on her mind, like having her way with the handyman." Phoebe tells Prue.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be shopping." Piper tells them.

"Obviously." Prue tells her.

"Oh, look, front-clasp bra. She means business." Phoebe says as she looks at Piper's bra.

"Ooh, serious business." Prue says as she reaches out to Piper but Piper smacks her hand away and hides her bra with Leo's shirt she's wearing.

"Do you mind?" Piper asks them.

"No, are you kidding? I think it's great,  as long as he's not still on the clock." Phoebe tells Piper.

"Not what I mean. You guys have to get out of here before he unfreezes. I never know how long this thing lasts. How much did you guys spend?" Piper says.

"Lots. Prue's new look is perfect for an SHW." Phoebe tells Piper.

"SHW?" Prue asks Phoebe.

"Single hot witch." Phoebe tells Prue.

"Prue, are you sure this isn't depression buying, you know post-breakup?" Piper asks Prue.

"Does this look like something a depressed woman would wear?" Phoebe asks Piper showing Piper a red lace lingerie corset top.

"Hmm, maybe you should borrow it." Prue says holding the top out in front of Piper.

"Okay, time's up. You two gotta go. Go on, go in there. And be quiet." Piper tells them as she pushes them into the living room before heading back to Leo.

"We will if you will." Phoebe calls out to her.

*In Prue's room*

"Kit, what is it?" Prue asks Kit after she grows and hisses at astral Rex.

"You forgot to unpack your briefcase when you got home from work. And you want to do it right now. What you're about to pick up is a tiara, but you really believe it's your date book. Now put it in the desk, just like you always do. Excellent. Now you want to continue getting ready foe bed." Rex in astral form tells Prue and she does what he suggests and then Kit jumps on her desk.

"Hey." Prue says to Kit and then Kit hisses at Rex again then Rex goes back into his body at Buckland.

*With Rex*

"Well?" Hannah asks Rex.

"Prue did exactly what I told her to. You know, I rather like this new power." Rex tells Hannah.

"And are you sure she didn't see you?" Hannah asks.

"No, no, no, she couldn't see me. I was invisible." Rex says.