Episode 1

Jaeyoon looked around and sew all the other members who were tired and exhausted after a long practicing for the new SF9 album that will be released soon.

he thought to himself:

'Practicing and more practicing and more practicing! How much the hell is possible?! It's really tiring' and sighed aloud.

"Hey Jaeyoon are you ok? Do you want to drink something?" Youngbin asked as he handed Jaeyoon a bottle of orange flavored drink.

"No it's ok... I'll go get my bottle of water from the fridge, you can drink it Youngbin hyung... Thanks anyway" Jaeyoon replied to Youngbin with a tired smile.

"Ok. you look tired go drink something and get some rest, we practiced a lot today... tell me if you need anything" Youngbin said patting Jaeyoon on the back.

Jaeyoon nodded his head with a smile and got up to go to his dorm room with Taeyang.

Taeyang's point of view:

I finished arranging my bed after I didn't have time to arrange it in the morning, because I immediately woke up to go down to the practice room for our new SF9 album.
now I lay down on the bed for a bit to rest when suddenly Jaeyoon my roommate entered to the room.

"Oh Taeyang are you here?" Jaeyoon asked with a tired smile.

"Yes" I responded.

He went to the fridge and took out the bottle of water and drank it all.

"Today was tiring huh?" Doubt I asked doubt I determined.

"Mmm..." he responded and laid down on his bed.

I thought to myself:

'Jaeyoon looks stressed besides tired or I imagine...'

Then I saw him looking at his phone, and suddenly a scared face appeared on his face

I asked: "Jaeyoon What happened? Everything is fine? You look scared..."

______________________________________

Well here is the first episode...
I have no idea where this will go but I have some ideas...
anyway thanks for reading♥️