Episode 8

"Katie?" Jaeyoon asked in surprise and looked at Katie.

Katie said nothing and looked at Marcus.

"Well I brought her here to confirm that you are the guy she went out with behind my back, and kept telling her to break up with me because I'm a criminal..." Marcus grinned and continued:

"Now tell me Katie, is this the guy who told you to break up with me?"

Jaeyoon looked at Katie expecting her to answer the truth.

The truth is that it's not him, he's not that guy, and he was just her blind date for once.

Katie looked at Jaeyoon and then at Marcus, and said:

"Yes! That's the guy. He told me not to go on date with you anymore and convinced me to go on date with him instead."

"Katie! What are you talking about?! I didn't said you such a thing! why would you lie? I was only your blind date for once!” Jaeyoon said.

Katie didn't answer and said to Marcus:

"Are we done? Can I go now?"

"Yes. Wait for me outside." Marcus replied shortly.

"Please Katie, tell him the truth!" Jaeyoon managed to yell at Katie before she walked out and closed the door behind her.

"You're a piece of shit... Just look and wait for what I will give you back... She was my last chance to get out of all the mess I was in in my life and because of you, see what I have become! A leader of a mafia..." Marcus smiled slyly and continued:

"At least I can take revenge on you like this..." and went out closing the door behind him.

'If only they hadn't taken my phone from me when we got here... maybe I could have call Youngbin and other members...'

Jaeyoon thought. as he remembered Marcus had taken the phone from him, and placed it on the table outside the room he was in.

 as he remembered Marcus had taken the phone from him, and placed it on the table outside the room he was in

______________________________________

At SF9 dorms:

"Who will drive?" Chani asked.

"I will drive" Hwiyoung replied and looked at Youngbin as if waiting for confirmation.

"Okay, I'll sit in the seat next to you." Youngbin said.

All the members went down to the parking.

And then they all got into Youngbin's car

Hwiyoung sat down in the driver's seat, and Youngbin next to him.

"Inseong, give me the exact address in Incheon" Youngbin asked for.

Inseong read aloud the address that Jaeyoon's phone showed, and Hwiyoung typed it into Waze on his phone.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Taeyang asked worriedly. "What if it gets more complicated if we intervene without calling the police?" He continued.

"If we tell the police now they won't do anything, because it hasn't been 24 hours! And you don't have any proof that Jaeyoon was kidnapped right?" Inseong said.

Taeyang sighed and Zuho said:

"No...we were too shocked to take a proof of it..."

Everyone became quiet... a quiet of concern in the air.

'What if they fail?'

'What if it gets complicated and something worse happens to Jaeyoon because of them?'

This is what went through the minds of all members.

In the meantime, Youngbin signaled Hwiyoung to turn up the car.

Hwiyoung turned on the car, and started to drive to Incheon.

______________________________________

Meanwhile in Incheon:

"Marcus, can I talk to Jaeyoon in private, for a few minutes?" Katie asked.

"Why? Do you have something to say to him? Like how wrong was he to mess with me?” Marcus smirked.

"Yeah... something like that..." she replied as Marcus handed her the keys to the room Jaeyoon was locked in.

"A few minutes!" Marcus called behind her as Katie entered the room after opening it and closing it behind her.

                            ~||~

Jaeyoon looked at Katie when she entered the room.

"So what? You feel bad that you lied? You came to see me before Marcus gets revenge on me?" he asked with a bitter smile to Katie.

Katie motioned Jaeyoon to speak quietly, and get close to him.

"Look Jaeyoon, I'm sorry... I lied because I had no choice... If I tell the truth I broke up with Marcus because my older brother told me, he would take revenge on him and I don't want that... But don't worry I have a plan to get you out of here" Katie said with a serious look.

"I understand... but how are you going to do it? How are you going to get me out of here?" Jaeyoon asked.

Katie was about to say something, when suddenly the door to the room opened.

"No one gets out of here!!!"

Marcus stood at the door furious, along with all the mafia guys behind him.

Katie bit her lip in a panic.

Then Marcus took out a gun and pointed it at Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon and Katie looked at Marcus with wide eyes.

______________________________________

Another update yayyyy!

see you...

bye hehehe :)