Episode 10 (Latest)

"Leave him now Marcus!" Jaeyoon shouted.

"Do you think if you tell me to leave I will just leave?" Marcus grinned.

"Marcus listen, I know you've been wronged and it's hard for you because of what happened with Katie... but you need to understand, that continuing to cry about the scars of the past will not help and will not get you anywhere good! You need to focus on the future and it's never too late... Leave Taeyang now and come willingly to the police station, you'll get a mitigation of punishment because you didn't resist and you can start a new life after this!" Jaeyoon said in a low voice.

Marcus looked at Jaeyoon with tearful eyes and said:

"Can I really start over? Isn't it too late?"

Jaeyoon nodded with a small smile on his face as the other members looked at Marcus in agreement.

Marcus removed his gun from Taeyang's head and released his hold on Taeyang.

Taeyang slowly walked away from Marcus towards the other SF9 members who breathed a sigh of relief, and the cops rushed and grabbed Marcus again to put him in the car

"Thank you Jaeyoon and... I'm sorry for everything" Marcus called out before being ushered into a police car that drove away.

The rest of the policemen who stayed there took details from Jaeyoon and SF9 and drove away too.

"Let's go back to the dorms" Youngbin said in a quiet voice.

They all nodded and got into Youngbin's car, this time Youngbin was driving himself, because Hwiyoung was exhausted from everything that happened.

______________________________________

The next day at SF9 dorms:

"Guys! Let's have breakfast! Me and Rowoon cooked together" Inseong called out loud.

"Oh no..." Chani grumbled to Youngbin. "I'm already getting ready to throw up all of breakfast..."

"Why? Rowoon knows how to cook great!" Dawon suddenly appeared chewing on something...

"Not because of Rowoon you stupid! Because of Inseong, he must have spoiled half of the food!" Chani said angrily.

"Hey hey stop it and go back to eat already!" Hwiyoung said and sat Chani on the chair.

"Oh that looks delicious!" Zuho said.

Rowoon smiled and said: "Come on, start eating"

Then Jaeyoon appeared together with Taeyang in a dining room too.

"Oh! did you wake up? How do you feel?" Inseong asked Jaeyoon.

"I'm fine" Jaeyoon smiled.

"Great, come sit down to eat, Rowoon and Inseong cooked together this time" Youngbin said.