Episode 5

Jaeyoon point of View:

I got out of the shower when I suddenly saw Taeyang looking in my phone that I put on the table... what is he doing? Why is he looking at my phone? I hope that he won't see the messages! and Then I asked him in a panic:

"Taeyang?! What are you doing with my phone?"

At first he stuttered, and then said:

"Sorry hyung I passed near the table and he fell so I picked him back up on the table..."

I could see him panting to himself.

"Okay" I replied and took my phone from him.

"Everything is fine?" He asked.

"Yes... why not?" I said.

"Um... I'm just asking..." Taeyang replied and turned to walk out of the living room.

                           ~||~

Taeyang walked from the living room towards their room and thought to himself:

'Why isn't Jaeyoon sharing with us?! It looks like he's in trouble!'

Then in a moment of decision Taeyang decided:

'I will follow him in two days to the place that was written in the message.
I'll find out who sent him the message, and also make sure that nothing happens to him there!'

______________________________________

Two days later:

"Everyone! Let's have breakfast! Rowoon has cooked many things for us here" Inseong called aloud.

Everyone sat down to eat and talked about all kinds of things as usual.

Meanwhile, Taeyang's point of view:

We all sat down to eat breakfast and every few minutes I checked that Jaeyoon was there.
Today I will follow him if he left the house, it has been two days and I assume he will go today.
I have to find out what's going on and make sure nothing bad happens!

                           ~||~

It had been a few hours since breakfast and everyone was busy with their own things.
Jaeyoon was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

when he suddenly received a message on the phone from Marcus:

'Be there in the next few minutes.'

Jaeyoon got up from the sofa went to the room, and put his jacket and shoes on. left the SF9 dorms without anyone noticing, Only he didn't know someone was following him...

And it was Taeyang.

______________________________________

Taeyang's point of view:

I followed Jaeyoon at some distance so he wouldn't notice me...
He walked the streets and approached an area I was unfamiliar with... I followed him for at least 10 minutes maybe more and then he came to a large field.
I hid behind bushes that were there, It seems that people haven't come here for a long time...

And then I saw them. A group of men look like a mafia with someone who looked like their leader, were standing there in front of Jaeyoon
And then the leader said:

"It's good that you came Jaeyoon! We need to talk" he smiled slyly.

I continued to concentrate on listening to what Jaeyoon was answering, when I suddenly heard a noise behind me.

I felt someone grab me by the shoulders.

______________________________________

Well here's another episode!
As I said, I will try to upload one episode every day. So wait for it!

In the meantime, thanks for reading :)