Episode 3

Jaeyoon said: "Yes, I brought the money you asked for... but when will you finally stop blackmailing me already?"

"Ohhh Guys he wants us to stop hahaha" The leader of the mafia named Marcos turned to his guys and laughed.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jaeyoon asked nervously.

Marcus get closer to Jaeyoon and whispered:

"Hey kid, you know... you're an idol and you have a lot of money, and I need this money as easily as possible the better eh? and according to my research on you, you are the easiest to blackmail, and you should cooperate if you don't want us to hurt the other members. Do you understand?"

"But why are you messing with the other members? You want money from me? no problem! but they have nothing to do with it!" Jaeyoon almost shouted.

"It's not your business what I choose to do and who I choose to deal with! Now give me the money!"

Jaeyoon sighed and handed Marcus a thick envelope full of money.

"Thank you kid, you guys should thank him don't you think?" Marcus laughed and all the mafia guys along with him.

Jaeyoon looked at them with an angry face and thought to himself if only he could beat them up. But they are more than him and also stronger, he knew that...

"Well Jaeyoon until we meet next time, bye for now" Marcus said "Oh!" He turned around "And I may have an offer for you... but that's for the next time we meet. I'll text you" he winked at Jaeyoon and then he and his guys turned and walked away.

Jaeyoon was discouraged and thought to himself:

'How will this end? What the hell offer does he want to offer me? and why does he seem familiar to me from the past?'

______________________________________

Meanwhile, in SF9's dorms:

"Ya! Chani always likes fried chicken legs he said he wants to be in a TV commercial for it!" Hwiyoung said while eating from his favorite food, Ramyeon

"Right! Chani why do you like it so much?" Rowoon laughed.

Chani made a grinning annoyed face and continued eating.

"Ya! Leave him and eat your food!" Inseong said.

"We don't want and don't want!" Dawon repeated several times and slurred his tongue to Inseong.

"Hey come on what's your problem? Stop" Inseong smirked and continued eating.

"Hey Taeyang, where's Jaeyoon Hyung? He didn't eat anything today!" Zuho suddenly asked worriedly.

"He went out a while ago..." Taeyang replied pouring himself a drink.

"Oh really? I guess he'll be back he'll be hungry... hey guys don't eat it all leave some for Jaeyoon!" Youngbin said.

"I'll pack some food in the fridge for him, don't worry" Inseong responded.

"Mmm... Thank you Inseong" Youngbin said and thought to himself:

'I need to talk to Jaeyoon when he gets back... I'll ask him why he went out? it feels strange... he doesn't usually go out alone, especially after such a long day of practicing... And without eating anything!?'

______________________________________

And here is the 3 Episode for you guys!

I got more than 500 words this time lol... at least It's starting to be interesting yayyy! hope you enjoyed!

See you :)