Episode 4

Taeyang point of view:

We finished eating a long time ago, everyone went to their rooms and their occupations, only me and Youngbin hyung stayed in the living room. I guess he doesn't notice I'm here since can't see me behind the sofa that has a back to the living room...
I've been lying on the sofa for a while wondering to myself what happened to Jaeyoon? He seems really stressed and worried the last few days... and doing things he doesn't normally do...

Then I heard the dorm door opens up.

______________________________________

"Jaeyoon? It's you?" Youngbin asked.

"What? Oh yes hyung... what are you doing here alone?" Jaeyoon replied.

"I was waiting for you, you didn't eat anything today... Is there a special reason you went out alone? You don't go out alone in general, usually you go out with Inseong or one of us... Have you eaten anything?" Youngbin asked worriedly.

"Oh... nothing special Youngbin hyung, I went out to get some air. today was very tiring in practicing... don't worry I ate something outside, thanks for the concern" Jaeyoon smiled at Youngbin and thought to himself:

'How much Youngbin hyung cares for me! how can I be sad him like this and tell him my problems? He has enough on his head as a leader...'

Youngbin smiled back at Jaeyoon and got up to leave the living room and said: "Okay I'm glad you got out to get some air, if you need anything don't forget I'm here!" He winked.
"Oh! And don't leave without eating next time, understood?" He smiled and turned and left the living room.

Jaeyoon smiled to himself and thought how good it is to have someone like Youngbin who cares about you...
He placed his keys, phone, and wallet on the table in the living room and turned to go take a shower after the heat outside...

______________________________________

After Taeyang heard the shower room door close he got up from the sofa to get something to drink.
he poured himself some water from the fridge and took a sip, when he suddenly heard a phone vibrate behind him.
Taeyang turned around and saw keys, phone and wallet on the table behind him.
Jaeyoon's, he thought to himself... and proceeded to leave when suddenly another vibration was heard from the direction of Jaeyoon's phone on the table.

 and proceeded to leave when suddenly another vibration was heard from the direction of Jaeyoon's phone on the table

he looked at the phone screen and saw 2 messages from an unknown number:

First message:

"Hey kid, Well done for doing what I said today, the money was exactly what I asked for."

Second message:

"Come again in two days from now on to the same regular place, I will wait for you there, we have something to talk about. I guess you know what will happen if you don't come, eh? see you there."

Taeyang was confused and shocked from what he saw on Jaeyoon's phone when suddenly the shower room door opened.

Jaeyoon came out with a towel on his shoulders and looked at Taeyang in a panic:

"Taeyang?! what are you doing with my phone?"

"Amm... well... this is..." Taeyang stuttered.

______________________________________

Yes, yes, guys, here is the 4 episode!
I noticed that each and every episode is getting longer and more words... but who cares? the main thing is that the story gets interesting lol...
sorry for the delay of the upload...

Anyway thanks for reading! see you in the next episode :)