✮ "priscilla and theo's day of fun" ✮

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

theodore

"So Malia told me you guys had sex at the party." Priscilla states so stupidly casually as she scoops her ice cream out of the little pot.

"She did..?"

"Yep." She nods. "You like her?"

"No." Yes.

"Really? Because she said you guys have done it on multiple occasions."

"We're always drunk when we do."

"So?"

"You know that's totally fucked up?"

"What?" She tilts her head and looks at me.

"Having ice cream in a pot."

"Theo, pay attention!"

"Look, Malia's pretty. Really pretty. And she's funny and has nice hair and nice eyes and-"

The look Priscilla's giving me is one of pure adoration for the way I talk about her friend.

"She's mean!"

"She makes fun of you! She does it with everyone!"

"Not you."

"Well, I'm different." She gives me a little wink and I scoff.

"No, it's because Tom threatens us if we say anything against you."

Priscilla pauses and I swear to God her cheeks turn a bit pink.

"Shut up."

Oh, I'm experimenting with this.

"He does! He's always talking about how different you are to us and how sweet and how non confrontational and passive you are." I shrug. "I think it's because you were the same in school and he looked after you then."

Her expression literally looks like it's been borrowed from a lovestruck cartoon character all the way until the end.

"He didn't look after me!"

"He said he did."

"He didn't. We had some classes together, would talk and whatever, that was it."

"Yeah, yeah." I look at her and the way she looks down. The woman is so shy all of a sudden and I know that's just her default emotion, but this is different.

"Do you like him?" I grin and nudge her shoulder when we sit on a bench.

"No." Priscilla says instantly. "Kinda how you don't like Malia."

Little fucker got me there.

"Fine. I like Malia. Do you like Tom?"

She hesitates, like she's pondering over something before shrugging. "Maybe."

That's what Priscilla is like. She has to be fair and equal. If I admit I like Malia, she would automatically feel like she had to even it out so I was gaining something rather than just losing it.