✮ uno, nails and tables ✮

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

tom

——

band🎸🎵
21:37

me
why did you get her drunk

chris🦊
well we're all drinking
she just happens to not need much to go over

me
make sure she's okay

chris🦊
duh

louis🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
absolutely

paul🖕
sure

theodore🐿️
yep

me
i was talking to malia

malia 🥁
yeah ik

——

By the time I arrive home with the food everyone wanted, Priscilla is lying down on the dining room table with a pillow under her head.

"Why is she sleeping? On my table..?"

"She was drunk, as you know, and she knocked out a few minutes ago." Malia explains as she paints her toenails. Where she got the nail stuff, I don't know. I figure she brought it.

"And she's on the table because?"

Malia just shrugs and nods towards the four men sat on the floor in a circle playing Uno. Louis turns to me.

"Malia's nail shit is all over the couch."

"Spare rooms? My room?" I raise an eyebrow and put the pizza box on the floor between the four of them.

"Watch the cards!" Chris cries like a child before explaining. "All your bedrooms are upstairs. We'd have to carry her up the stairs."

"So..?"

"Well...we weren't really sure if any of us could get up the stairs while holding her. We're a little tipsy, you see?"

"It's true! I still have PTSD from Rio!" Paul calls out through a mouthful of pizza.

When we performed in Rio a few months ago, Paul got drunk after the last show and decided to go to bed. While he was walking upstairs in the hotel, he tripped and fell down them. A small scar has formed on his cheekbone underneath his eye from where he fell on his face.

"That's actually fair. I don't think Paul should be trusted on stairs when drunk - especially not with another human being." Malia pitches in from the sofa.

I roll my eyes and step towards the table when a thought hits me and I chuckle. "You think she's already gonna be hungover?"

Theo snorts.

I sit on a chair near the end of the table where her head is and mumble, brushing a bit of fallen hair out of the way as I do.

"Priscilla."

Surprisingly, she wakes up pretty easily and when she does she's smiling instantly.

"Are you still drunk?" I laugh softly. I can't imagine her waking up this happily if she wasn't.

"Maybe." Priscilla grins before she frowns. "Why am I on a table?"

"Ask them."

"Hey, Blondie's awake!" Louis calls over. The dining room and living room are basically one but it's a huge room so it's not crowded for the seven of us.

Priscilla sends them all a little wave, her head still pressed against the pillow, when they all send her a greeting.

"You hungry?" I ask her, taking her hand and gently pulling her to sit up.

She hums, tilting her head. "Kinda."

"Cool! Prissy, eat and then I'll do your nails." Malia kindly demands and Priscilla nods excitedly, her eyes wide, while she lets her legs swing off of the table.

"Want help?" I gesture to her and the gap between her feet and the floor. Her intoxication is probably going to make such an easy task difficult.

She nods again and I comply, softly gripping her waist and lowering her down the not even a foot distance to the ground.

"Thank you." Priscilla tilts her head up to look at me as she thanks me and I just nod down at her.

She's so pretty.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

♡ 2,523,100 likes

2,523,100 likes

tblyth she's a little drunk but she's here LUKE YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN REPLACED FUCKER
TAGGED: priscillah

view comments

priscillah i just remember uno, nails and tables
-> tblyth thats the gist of it

username OHH SHES GONNA BE THE NEW PHOTOGRAPHER

username party hard?
-> louismarsh no she's just a MASSIVE lightweight💀

✮🎧 ⋆⸜ °。✩