00.

"World on fire with a smoking sun
Stops everything and everyone
Brace yourself for all will pay
Help is on the way."

World on Fire by Les Frictions.

Daenerys Targaryen was born with entitlements; Princess, Heir, The Stormborn

Daenerys Targaryen was born with entitlements; Princess, Heir, The Stormborn. All of these entitlements received from her Father, the Mad King Areys Targaryen who's inconspicuous and reckless actions implicated the Targaryen dynasty forever.

He cooked men alive in their armour, strangled men to death who were rendered helpless, mistreated women as he thought a king should. She freed slaves, she gave peace to the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, she saved a nation.

For years she'd lived in the remains of her home country, old Valyria. She'd once ruled over millions, but now she sat alone in her throne room surrounded by the history of what once was. No one had ever dared travel to Valyria, not after the age long myth of the enchantments that lie there.

Daenerys was a fragment of enchantment, born with the ability to control, manipulate and create fire with her healing hands. It helped with her succession to the throne, and was thought to be able to help The Avengers.

She had loyal advisors who also had magic bestowed upon them, ageing them thousands of years like the Queen herself while still looking as they did in times of the Westerosi. Dany, in total, was a astounding 2035 years old yet she hadn't aged a day since her 18th name day.

These trusted advisors would often sail with the Targaryen banner flowing high to the modern world, looking for any form of threat that Valyria had at its shores. She was disconnected, yet the world was far from disconnected from her.

Director Nick Fury knew all there was to know of Daenerys Stormborn; he knew of her past, her present, her power. She was an ornament of history, yet Westeros was a distant memory.

He'd had attempts to recruit her prior to the Avengers Initiative, as she more than qualified for the job but alas, he had immense trouble receiving the help from a woman who refused to leave her castle in a distant land where he wasn't planning on venturing to any time soon.

Missandei was her most trusted advisor who had in fact met Nick Fury on countless occasions to discuss the intentions of her Queen. She advised him against his attempts, telling him how the Queen belonged in Valyria until the Gods called for her elsewhere.

Fury took this into consideration, and when HYDRA resurfaced with intent to destroy, he knew the Queen was his only hope. The Avengers are sceptical; no one has ever met this Queen, and what could a 2000 year old do to be of help in a crisis like this.

The answer - a lot.