004 ; 'please be okay, mom' - ★

word count: 1383

ᯓ★

             stress, that's all you could really feel in the moment. from your quirk giving you this never ending ring in your ear to the dying feeling of paranoia. you're still trying to collect yourself, though it's hard to when you're in a situation like this.

too startled to stand, you scooted back on the hard wooden floors as you see a body surfacing out of the warping portal.

met with red eyes, your gazes lock.

you're frozen. you want to scream out, but you don't even know where you are, plus you're too scared too. and you want to get up and fight, but you aren't that strong, at least compared to this man and what you've seen him do so far in the little moments of being around one another. you don't wanna get him angry and provoke him to kill you.
.
.
so what can you do???

as the portal closes, you heard a voice. "tomura shigaraki...is this the girl you were talking about?" whoever spoke sounded formal, you looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from but you couldn't spot the figure, s counter was in the way.

"it is..so what?" the blue hair snapped back. —hold on, 'shigaraki'?..is this his name?

it doesn't ring a bell.

but strangely it also feels like you've heard it from somewhere?

"may i ask why you chose to bring her." the man that was out of sight asked. but he didn't make it sound all to like a question. more of a harsh confused statement.

"cause.." shigaraki grumbled, scratching his neck harshly, while staring daggers at you.

"why am i not allowed to have any fun??" he continued. "the other psychopaths get to do what they want..why can't i."

you feel such a horrid sense of dread listening to this man's voice speak on and on, you didn't even realize he was beginning to take some steps closer to you.

"what exactly do you plan on doing with her?" the formal voice spoke.

"whatever i want." shigaraki replies, grabbing your arm, making you tense. as soon as he touched you..you thought you'd die..like you'd disappear into dust like all the other things he touched. but when you cracked open your eyes again, you figured you were alive. but his grip was still glued to you...so how?

maybe he can choose when to activate it..at least you know he's not trying to kill you...yet?

you were pulled out of your train of thought when you were dragged to a door. your heart beat like it was going to explode out your chest. are you going to throw up?? you might just throw up!-