𝟬𝟮𝟭

T͙I͙A͙N͙A͙ G͙I͙L͙M͙O͙R͙E͙

"Touch me one more time imma pop you

"Touch me one more time imma pop you." Ty mugged tiny who was poking him on purpose.

"Bitch you don't scare me, POKE." Poking him again.

"Ian gone hitchu cause we infront of all these lil white People but just wait." He mugged pointing causing tiny to roll her eyes before looking over to mani and Lani.

"He so obsessed with her I love it." She stared in awe as she watched mani stare at Lani like she was the only thing in the room.

"Dat mf weird shii ain't cute." He mugged som more grabbing his Koolaid jammer.

"You such a fucking hater bitch you need a mufucking life." Tiny turned back to face him mugging him.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He raised a brow his face frowining up.

"You who else th-." she was cut off by her poinytail getting pulled and her getting dragged out the room.

"wtf Ty let me go fuck is you on." Tiny simi yelled being dragged into a room.

"Fuck you playing with me for Tiana." Ty mugged pushing her onto the vanity.

"Man Ty not here." Tiny looked down sighing.

"Answer me." He roughly grabbing her throat raising her head to look at him.

"I'm sorry." She looked down mumbling.

"Watchu said?" He raised his voice a little putting his ear closer to her mouth.

"I said I'm sorry." She talked a little louder rolling her eyes.

"Nah that ain't gone cut it take allat off." He nodded letting her go watching as she took her clothing off.

"I missed you Tiana you know how bad I missed my pussy." He smiled walking up to her rubbing her face as she unzipped his pants for him.

"I missed you more daddy." She smiled as he pulled his boxers down letting his mini him spring out in a instant he was already inside of her.

Ty snapped his hips forward, his hardon penetrating the noisy women who sat on top of the vanity legs spread eyes shut tightly.

He grabbed her face making her look directly at him.

"You gone keep playing with me Tiana." He groaned staring into her eyes.

"N-noo." Tiny moaned.

He slapped her exposed thigh not liking the response he received.

"Not who?" He pressed himself into her harder.

"Not you daddy fuckkk oh my-." She gasped breathing hard.

"Good girl." He smiled rubbing her thigh.

His hand traveled up to her neck grabbing it once more. "You love daddy? Hm baby?." He asked knowing what the answer would be.

"Yes daddy I love you so much I swear." She huffed moaning louder.

The darkskin man smiled leaning forward to shove his tounge into her throat tiny not wasting time opening her mouth allowing him to explore.

"Wait wait stop." She moaned pushing his back slightly ty quickly pulling out.

"Whats wrong?" He asked concern written all over his face.

"I can't do this." She hopped up pulling her pants up.

"Man Tiana wtf you was so cool with do it plenty time before now it a problem." He mugged zipping up his pants.

"Cause this is wrong Tyson and you know that." She semi yelled pointing.

"Man Ihh ain't finna agure witcho like dumbass." He swatted her away walking out the room ty lowering her head.

Tiny unlocked the door walking slipping out her uggs slides.

"Fuck you been at Tiana." Tony mugged walking out the room her gamer headphones on her head while her controller sat in her hand.

"Lani's photo shoot I told you please don't act like I didn't." She sighed putting her hand on her head.

"Who the fuck you talking to." Tony raised a brow.

"I'm not in the mood Tony please." Tiny stressed.

"Bitch." Tony yelled throwing the controller at Tiny's head her dogging it within and instant.

"Fuck bitch don't know who you think you is." Tony yelled walking over to her grabbing her by her freshly done red wig.

"Please baby please." Tiny begged once again this was nothing knew for tiny tony has been beating on her since they got together.

"Nah hoe watchu think you big and bad." She yelled slanging her to the floor Tiny's neck slightly stinging in the motion.

"N-no please I won't say nothing no more." Tiny stuttered trying to get herself out the situation she put herself in.

"Have my shii picked up when I come back to bitch." Tony mugged leaving to go into the room.

Tiny picked up the controller and the headphones watching Tony walk out the room in a full outfit before exiting the house.

Tiny quickly grabbed her phone out her purse calling the only person who knew.

"Hello." She heard.

"It happened again ty."