Chapter 4

Zander's POV -

Once we arrived at the castle I told Elena where her and the girls could park their cars. Then we helped the girls unload the cars as the servants unloaded the SUV into the main foyer so the girls can tell them whose is whose. I know we'll need to set bodyguards for them and find hand maidens. I want the girls to have a say in their detail. They are aware of this as they are now royalty so they need their own detail.

"Love, do you want to unpack now or later?" I asked her as I led her to her room with my servants helping take her stuff to our room.

"Now. I want to make sure we have time for us once we unpack but I also want to take a shower." She said as she followed behind me as we reached the door.

"Okay well let's get you unpacked then." I said as we walked into our room. "You guys can put her stuff in our living room, then you can continue about your evening. Thank you."

"So about that shower, would you like to join me?" She asked as she turned to face me once we were alone.

"Depends, do you want me to join you?" I asked her in return knowing she can't say no. The mate bond makes you want to be with your mate and physical touch 24/7. That's why and Alpha and Luna who work together are the ones who prosper.

"I would love to have you join me. Now lets get my stuff put away so we can shower. We've been in the car for 12 hours. and we've been up since yesterday, so a shower right now is a must." She said as she began putting her stuff away.

"I'm putting the tiara in the safe babe." I told her as I walked into our massive walk-in closet and opened the safe and put the tiara away.

"Okay, well all my dresser stuff is put away and my bathroom neccessities are put away now it's time for all my clothes." She said as I joined her with hanging up her clothes, well mainly she put them on the hangers and I put them in the closet sorting it the way I know she'd like it.

"Alright that's the last of it." She said as she walked to the dresser and opened her pajama drawer and pulled out a pair of purple lacy silk booty shorts and a purple lacy tanktop. "Shower time. I forgot I shifted into my Lycan form for the first time last night and still hadn't showered because I found you and got to moving on the packing."

"Well my Queen, let's go shower then." I said as I lead her into the bathroom. After turning the shower on we got undressed and damn it took everything for me not to take her right now, though I doubt she'd turn me away.

"Like what you see my King?" She asked seductively.

"Oh my Queen, I think the answer is obvious." I said as looked down at my dick.

"Well my King no need to hold back, I feel exactly what you feel and I've been waiting all day for alone time with you that didn't include packing and driving." She whispered in my ear and as soon as she said it I had her against the wall in the shower. I love this effect she has over me. I usually am a ruthless king but I knew once I met her I would change but I will still look out for my people the same as I did before. I became ruthless because of vampires and witches, they killed my parents. But with her she'll keep me from slipping to the darkest of places.

After fucking her against the shower wall, I washed her body and her hair and she attempted to do mine but I'm 6'7" and she is 5'7" but she washed my body, I laughed at her when she tried to wash my hair but I told her it was fine and that I can do my hair if she wanted to go ahead and get out and dry off if she wanted to. As I finished washing my hair I could hear her singing the song 'Vampire' by Olivia Rodrigo. She has a beauriful voice, at the sound of her voice turns me on again as I step out of the shower. I hope she realizes this night is long from over. I stepped out of the bathroom and see her laying on the bed in her sexy ass pajamas seductively.

"This is what your body and voice does to me." I say as I drop my towel from around my waist exposing my massive hard on.

"My mighty King, don't you worry I have just the right antidote for that." She says as I crawl on top of her on the bed.

"My Queen this night is just beginning." I growled in a deep husky voice, Zeus is making his appearance in all this, my guess Alea and Artemis will be too.

6 hours later

"My Queen you have quite a bit of stamina, you are definitely a piece of art." I said kissing her mark making her moan.

"If you keep kissing my mark then we won't be going to bed and Artemis and Alea went wild with Zeus and I'm exhausted, as much as I would love to continue but I need to regenerate my energy with some sleep then coffee and breakfast." She said as I cuddled in behind her.

"Get some sleep my love. I still techincally have the rest of the week off per my agreement with my uncle." I told her as we got comfortable in bed.

"What agreement would that be?" She asked in curiosity.

"Well the deal was, if I found my mate on my trip then he would take my King responsibilities for a week so I can spend time with you." I answered her and she laughed and kissed me.

"Well I'm glad I have you to myself for a week, though I don't know if I can let you go." She said sleepily.

"My Queen, anytime you need me or just want to talk or miss me, you can either come to my office or mindlink me. I would never be mad if you needed my attention or time. Now love go to sleep we have a busy day for us tomorrow." I tell her as I kiss her goodnight.

My stunningly beautiful mate asleep in my arms. I couldn't ask for more but maybe some pups. I will have to ask her if she wants pups.

Goodnight my Queen. More than life.