Chapter 12

Elena's POV -

We decided to put off our shopping trip until tomorrow with everything going on. The pack is staying at the Royal pack lands and they all think we are going to the safehouse that's an hour away but we are actually going to the one that's a few hours away. They don't want to put us girls in any danger but it's our pack too. I am the Queen and it is my responsibility to protect this pack and all of the kids seeing as they are the next generation and guarantee the future of our pack and our Lycan/Werewolf community.

"Babe, we need to be careful. Your father, they lost his track and are unable to find him." Zander said as he continued driving towards our safehouse.

"I know baby but I just wish there was something I could do to help but I know the only way I could be of help would risk our pups safety and that's the last thing I want. I want my father dead and no longer a threat to any of us." I said as I held his hand.

"My lovely wife, Queen, and mother of my pups, you will get your wish. No one gets away with threatening or harming my family and my pack so your father and whomever he is working with will be dead before they can realize what's happened." He replied and gently kissed my hand as he pulled into a gas station so we can get gas and we can stretch.

"El! We need to talk!" Katie yelled as soon as the guys went into the gas station to buy food and drinks and pay for gas.

"I already know Katie. I have been thinking about how we'd do your pregnancy reveal." I said as I hugged her and Leah.

*Babe, is there any spare kitchens and rooms where we can do Katie's pregnancy reveal for James?* I mindlinked Zander.

*Yes there is. That's mainly why I chose this safehouse instead of the one that was a half hour back.* He replied to which I smirked.

"Katie, Zander just confirmed that there's a spare kitchen and room to do the surprise." I informed my girls.

"Katie...El...I umm..I-I'm pregnant." Leah confessed nervously, for why though?

"Leah! That's amazing! Our kids are all gonna be best friends just like us." Katie said as she hugged Leah.

"Babe? Why are you hugging Leah like she just gave you the best news ever?" James asked as he approached us.

"Well, if you must know, I hugged her because she's my best friend and we all just went through something terrible. It could've been worse if it wasn't for our bonds to you guys and the pack." Katie said in a sassy tone. "Now, guys, pump the gas and lets get this drive over with."

"Yeah, lets go!" Leah yelled in excitement. I knew there was something off about her but she was distancing herself when it came to being alone with Katie or I, but now I know. She just didn't know how to tell us. I am so happy for the both of them. All of us are gonna be moms to kids that'll only be a few months apart each, well except Katie and Leah's pups, they'll be two weeks apart and my pup will be two months older.

"There is definitely something going on between you girls and your hiding it. Why not tell us?" Ollie said as he embraced Leah while the gas was pumping.

*GIGGLES*

"What? What is it?" James asked as he glanced at all of us and realized Zander was grinning. "Wow! I can't believe it! Our best friend knows what our mates are hiding and won't tell us."

"Actually James, he knows what YOUR mate is hiding because it's a surprise. Yes Leah and I know but that's because we are best friends and no Ollie doesn't know because now there's a surprise for him as well. Zander knows so he can keep you both from ruining the surprises." I informed them both with an authoritative tone.

*What do you mean Ollie now has a surpr-OH! Leah's pregnant too?!* He mindlinked me.

*Yes and yes you will all be in for a world of hormones since the three of us are pregnant at the same time.* I informed him while smirking and his face paled.

"You guys better not piss the girls off. If you do I will personally see to it that you sleep in the shed." Zander told them as they are still trying to figure it out.