Chapter 9

El's POV -

Corronation day

I can't believe the entire castle staff was able to pull off getting the ceremony ready in such a short amount of time. They did a really amazing job. The girls and I crashed in Katie and James' room last night while the guys were in Zander and I's room.

"Okay El, shower. Leah and I will have everything ready for you when you're done. Leah will shower in her room while you shower here. I will shower after you while Leah does your makeup and then I will do your hair and then we'll get dressed and be ready for the biggest day of your life." Katie said taking the lead on corronation day prep.

"Okay El, go now. I'll be back. Katie do you have all the makeup I'll need or do I need to grab mine?" Leah asked as I stepped into the bathroom before hopping in the shower. I am now two months pregnant with our pup. I don't want my father anywhere near my people and family. He has done nothing but terrible things to people since the death of my mother. I wish she were here to see me becoming Queen, she'd be so proud.

I stepped out the shower and dried off putting my lavender lotion on and then wrapped myself in my robe and walked out of the bathroom. I sit down in front of Leah so she can do my hair while Katie takes her shower and gets ready cause my hair will take a while. The ceremony will begin at 2p.m. and it is currently 11a.m..

"You will make the best Queen. I am so happy for you El. The Moon Goddess has really blessed us with our friendship and our mates." Leah suddenly said as she began curling my very long and thick hair.

"I hope I will make this kingdom proud. I want everyone to know they can come to us for protection or for help." I said as I suddenly began to get nervous.

"El, honey, don't be nervous. You were meant for this, the Moon Goddess knows you were the person for this. Plus you have Katie, James, Ollie, Zander, and me." She said comforting me as she continues to curl my hair. I truly have the best of friends and the worlds best mate.

"Thanks Leah. I just wish my mom was here. She would've been so proud to see her daughter become Queen. She would've been an amazing grandmother. It saddens me to know my children won't have the chance to know who their grandmother is and know her as I did." I said sadly.

"I know El. I know how painful this all is for you to not have her here. Your mom was like a second mom to Katie and I and we loved her so much, but this pain you have is so much deeper because your mom was your best friend. Someone you were really close with. Just know she is watching down on you with the Moon Goddess smiling with joy and happiness." She said and hugged me as I had started crying.

"I am so glad to have you and Katie in my life. You guys have truly been the best." I said as we separated from the hug and  she finished up my hair just as Katie finished getting ready in the bathroom and took over doing my makeup.

I have truly the best mate and the best of friends. I never thought I'd be queen. I just wanted to find my mate and finally get away from the abuse of my father. I know he had a pure heart at one point but once he took the turn to the dark side I knew there was no getting the happy loving father I once had.

Ceremony time -

I was standing outside the doors for my que to walk in as my brother walked up to me. "Mom, would be so proud of you. I love you El. I am so sorry I couldn't protect you from dad. I failed you as your big brother." He said looking down.

"Hey, don't go blaming yourself. You did what you could. You tried to stop this all alot earlier but dad would have killed me for sure." I said as I placed a hand on his cheek. "Now that's the que. Put a smile on that handsome face of yours and walk me down to my mate."

As I walked down to the stage I saw Zander standing looking as handsome as ever. I smile at him, excited to take on the world together. We reached the stage and I walked up the steps to my mate.

"We are gathered here today to witness the wedding between our King Aleczander Knight and his mate Elena Black, our Queen." One of the royal elders began. "Do you King Aleczander Knight take Elena Black as your queen and wife? Do you promise to protect her? Do you promise to work side by side to protect this pack and packs in our kingdom?"

"I Aleczander Knight take you Elena Black as my queen, my wife. I promise to protect you at all costs. I promise to work with you as an equal partner to protect our pack and kingdom." He said reciting the words necessary as this is also a corronation.

"Do you Elena Black take King Aleczander Knight as your King and your husband? Do you promise to take care of this pack as it's Queen and it's Luna? Do you promise to work side by side with the King to protect this pack and those within this kingdom?" The elder, Jacob, asked me.

"I Elena Black take you King Aleczander as my King and my husband. I promise to take care of this pack as it's Queen and Luna. I promise to work with you as equal partners to protect our pack and kingdom." I said while smiling at Zander.

"You may now kiss the Queen." Elder Dan said and then he kissed me with the most electrifyingly romantic kiss. "Now my Queen if you would kneel down for the placement of your crown." Once again it was Elder Dan who spoke as he is the one who is in charge of crowning the kingdoms Queen. I kneel down in front of him as he places the crown on my head.

"I present King Aleczander Knight and Queen Elena Knight!" Elder Steve said as I stood up and took Zanders arm as we faced our kingdom and my link to the pack is snapped into place as I can hear some of them mindlink me.

*Wow! My Queen you are so beautiful.*

*My this Queen this, my Queen that. I am so tired of hearing them all suck up to the new Queen. You don't deserve that throne. Hopefully your father can complete what he has set out to do and then that thrown will be mine bitch.* I gasped, someone here is working with my father and she wants my place by Zanders side.

"Are you okay?" Zander asked in a hush tone as he heard me gasp at the mindlink I got.

"Not here. We need an emergency meeting in our office with James, Ollie, Katie, Leah, and Alec." I whispered to him and he nods knowing I wouldn't call for an emergency meeting if it wasn't important.

"I am so sorry everyone but our Queen isn't feeling so well, so we are going to take our leave from the after celebrations but you all enjoy." I hear him tell the kingdom.

As we walked to our office with our friends and my brother following us.

"What's going on? Why an emergency meeting now?" Alec asked as he hasn't been filled in on our father yet. I have been so busy I forgot to tell him.

"Not in the corridors. In our office." I simply said as I am still a little freaked by that mindlink. Once we reached the office everyone sat down.

"Now my Queen, what freaked you out after you were crowned?" James asked as he had noticed as well.

"When my link to the kingdom had snapped in place, I got a mindlink from someone, I couldn't tell who it was but it was a woman. She said 'My this Queen this, my Queen that. I am so tired of hearing them all suck up to the new Queen. You don't deserve that throne. Hopefully your father can complete what he has set out to do and then that thrown will be mine bitch.'. I don't know how this person knows my dad but they do which means they are a threat and we have to be sensitive with what information we give to who." I said as I stood by Zander and he held my hand. I could tell he was pissed that someone in our kingdom would want to take my place by his side and wish harm on their Queen.

"Hold on what has dad set out to do?" Alec asked since he's the only one that hasn't heard.