What's Wrong Kitten?-Chapter 1

Phil looks down at his bare feet. Today was the day he would meet his new owner. He already accepted the fact he may be hurt while being in this home, he trusted no one.

The door opens and there stands a lad not looking a day over twenty with dazzling brown hair with eyes to match. He smiles at Phil. Phil just looked back down at his feet while the brown haired man paid.

Stepping into the home of his new owner, he looked around. It was different from every home he was put in. Pizza boxes was stacked up high on the coffee room table, and what looked like a fort was built in right corner, and to put it all together a laptop in the middle of it.
"Ello!" a voice breaks him from him thought. "I'm Dan. And what's your name kitten?" He says extending a hand towards Phil, making him flinch in instinct.
Phil just glared awkwardly at him unsure of what to do. Dan chuckles putting his arm down. "Aweh, you're a shy fellow, aye? No biggie. Now let's get you something more-" Dan looks down at the shorter boy's tattered clothing.
"-Comfortable."

Phil continued to look around the big home as his new master went to fetch him some clothing. "I'm hoping you're fine with skinny jeans and a navy blue jumper." Dan says extending the clothing toward the blue eyed Neko.

Changing into his outfit Phil started thinking about all this.
What if he's trying to get me to open up too him so he can hurt me?
But what if he's not?

"Kitten?" Phil turns looking up at Dan with his piercing blue oceans. "You look adorable!" Dan squeals, then continues, "You ready for today?"

Oh no... he's gonna beat me for being rude... that's what's gonna happen... I knew it wouldn't last long...
Phil starts shaking almost in tears, "What's the matter kitten?!" Dan says trying not to panic. Dan tries to wrap an arm around him. He stops when Phil flinched and tensed up. "I'm not gonna hurt you love..."

Phil looked into Dan's brown eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks. Dan wipes the tears with his thumbs, letting his hands stay there. Phil moved his gaze to the floor.
Oh no, I made eye contact. I'm positive he's gonna beat me...

Dan kisses Phil's forehead. Phil was whimpering and shaking violently.
"Kitten..." Dan whispered softly. "I'm not ever going to hurt you... I'm sorry if I frightened you..." The sensitivity in Dan's voice must have calmed Phil down because he stopped shaking and crying.
"We're gonna shop for you some clothing, kitten." Phil nodded slowly, unsure of what to do.

Dan bought Phil 19 jumpers, because he looked just adorable in them, 20 pairs of skinny jeans, 13 shirts with cool designs, 10 shorts, and 4 hats.

Phil wanted to thank him, but he didn't necessarily know how. When they pulled into the driveway Phil kissed his cheek quickly. The neko turned his face because he was blushing and didn't want his master to see. "Why you gotta be so cute kitten?" Dan said with a squeal in his voice.

Phil followed Dan to his room.
My own room?! This is too good to be real! I'm probably dreaming... I'm going to make it last, hopefully it will!

_________________________________________

Phil snapped open his eyes and turned slowly to look at the clock on his nightstand...
"4:12AM"
M-maybe master c-can keep m-me s-safe...

He shuffles down the hall to Dan's room, opening the door mentally kicking himself for being rude and annoying.

He hears Dan shuffle in his bed, Phil panics and tries to run out an accidentally trips over a shoe, or something like that. "Kitten?! is that you?"
Oh no...

The lights cut on and Phil is sitting in the floor clutching his pillow, rocking himself. "Oh kitty..." Dan says scooping the poor neko up. He sat on his bed, pulling Phil on his lap. Phil was far too sleepy and a little frightened to struggle, he felt somewhat venerable. Dan rocked the small boy, humming to him softly.

Soon Phil was asleep. Dan put the neko on the side of the bed so he could lay down. He pulled Phil back on his lap laying his head on his chest on his chest.
Dan fell into deep slumber.