What's Wrong Kitten?~ Chapter 11

The younger man pulled the small framed Neko towards him, pecking him teasingly on his lips. The blue eyed kitty grabbed a fistful of his owners shirt pulling back to his lips making the slightly taller man smirk. "D-Dan?" Phil whispered with a slight stutter.

He mentally cursed himself for it. "Yeah, kitten?" Dan asked in a hushed tone making the butterflies fill his stomach. How does he do that? Phil questioned.

He has been calling him kitten for 6 years today and it still makes him love him all over again. Yes. Today marked six years of their love.

They both had referred to each other as a 'boyfriend' when they were asked. But in all honesty, they didn't think boyfriend was a strong enough word.

Well, at least it wasn't enough for Phil. He thought, tucking the ring further in his pocket. Phil snuggles closer into the crook of Dan's neck and looks into his brown eyes.

"You know why there are no stars in the sky tonight?"

Dan couldn't help but look at Phil with a questioning glare. "You ask such weird questions... But why are there no stars in the sky tonight, Phil?" Dan was waiting for some smart answer that Phil somehow found on the Internet. But instead Phil says, "Because they are all in your eyes."

"Let yourself out, that was so cheesy." Dan said laughing along with Phil. "Hey! I tried!" Phil said smiling letting his tongue poke out the side of his mouth. Just the way Dan liked. "I'll be right back. I have to head to the loo." Phil said standing. "Don't be too long".

Phil nervously looked in the mirror moving his fringe with his shaking hand. With the other hand, he swiftly pulled out the remote to the radio in the living room and presses the play button. The words sounded through the house.

The words Phil never thought would come out of his mouth. But he managed to record him saying it with the background music being the acoustic version of Britney Spears~ Toxic. He was reciting, from memory, the letter he wrote to Dan.

Just as Dan was about to answer him Phil was shaken awake softly. It was all a dream. Phil thought. I'll never have the courage to ask him...