What's Wrong Kitten?~ Chapter 7

Dan took hold of Phil's member in his mouth. He bobbed his head with a rhythmic pattern. Phil's hands tangled themselves into his masters short brown hair. The Neko's head went back and he mowed out a grungy moan.

"Oh... Master".

Phil pulled his already pre-cum dripping cock from Dan's throat. He pushed Dan roughly back onto the bed. Phil walked to the bathroom and returned with a bottle of Vaseline. Dan smirked and laied his head back onto the pillow. The Neko took a scoop of Vaseline into the tip of his finger and stroked himself, covering his member.

Phil pushed Dan's knees to his ears, holding them in place as he positions himself to penetrate himself into the anus of his master. He slid inside Dan, making him hiss in pain. He had fingered himself before so he could be ready for this, but little did he know, he was far from ready. Phil remained still until Dan gave him an okay to move.

"Oh... Sh- Mmm" Dan moaned our several curses.

He dug his nails into Dan's thighs. They were both sweating and hot. "Doggy-style" Phil commanded blowing his hair from his face. Dan obeyed without hesitation. Phil admired how firm his owners rear was.

He put his hands on Dan's hips thrusting into him without signal, Dan's legs was shaking with pleasure. Phil wrapped one arm around Dan's torso, pulling him up to him so Dan's back was to Phil's chest. Phil thrusted faster as Dan let out moans. Phil took his freehand wrapping it around his keepers erection and pumped slowly. He planted kisses on Dan's neck making his breathing speed up.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Phil quickly flipped Dan over and took Dan's throbbing member into his mouth sucking and licking more sloppily than Dan did. Seconds later, Phil was licking Dan's nectar from his top lip.

(SORRY FOR EVERYTHING. IVE BEEN TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE BUT MY IPAD DELETES MY HARD WORK AND I ALMOST CRY EVERY TIME IT DOES. SO, WHEN WE GET MY COMPUTER SET UP ILL PUBLISH SO MUCH MORE!)