What's Wrong Kitten?- Chapter 4

The convention went great for all three of them. Phil even felt comfortable enough to show his ears and tail, which happens to be hardly ever. This of course, attracted attention when in a room of teenage girls. After the con, we went back to our hotel room where we had our things already packed. We was supposed to leave first thing tomorrow.

Around 10, of course he and Phil was awake, they had heard a knock on the door. Dan looked out the peep hole. It was Connor. He quickly unlocked the door to let him inside. "Daniel, kitten, so glad I'm not too late to come here... I have a big question for the both of you..." Dan looks a Connor then back at Phil who was sitting Indian-style in the bed, engulfed in the comforter. My eyes once met Connor's. "Go on! Tell us?" He held back a huge obvious grin.

"The YouTube workers noticed you a kitten here. They asked me to speak to you about possibly starting YouTube." Dan could hardly take in what he was talking about. "I- I have no idea what to say...". "Say yes, Dan! You and kitten will love it!" An looked back at Phil, which now has a mouth full of cookies and excitement in his eyes. "We'll do it!"

Later after Connor left, the boys has cuddled up on the couch watching Black Butler. Phil tried to remain concentrated, but failed as his mind drifted off into unneeded territory. He noticed a bulge growing in his jeans. He quickly covered with a throw pillow.

"Ready for bed?"Dan smiles sweetly. Oh no... Master can't see my...- "Kitten? You okay?" Phil nodded then let out a sigh removing the pillow. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes. If any of his other masters saw... Bad things would happen that left him sore for days. "I-I'm sorry" Phil whispered quietly as tears fell. "No no... Don't get upset. Things like this happen." Dan says with a blush on his face. Had he really given Phil a hard-on? "M-master? Can we... try something?" Dan did have an idea about what that something could be.

"And what would that be?"

Dan had hardly gotten the last letter from his mouth before he noticed Phil's lips too his. It felt all right.

(Next chapter will have smut. Phil tops. Don't worry.)