What's Wrong Kitten~ Chapter 9

On the plane back from the convention, Dan had fallen asleep on Phil's shoulder. No matter how uncomfortable he was, he didn't have the heart to wake Dan up to move. Besides, it was hard for Dan to get comfortable when he could hardly sit. Thinking of this made Phil smirk some. Phil wasn't only uncomfortable because he was being laid on but because his tail was being crushed in his pants and the beanie covering his ears made him unbelievably hot and sweaty.

About 9 and a half hours later, the plane finally lands. Phil hesitantly woke his master from his slumber.
"Y-Yeah...? Oh, time to get off the plane?" Phil yawned a quiet reply of "mhm". They stepped off the plane... well Dan stepped off, "zombie like" Phil almost fell asleep standing up in the line of waiting to get off the plane.

"Tired Kitten?" Dan asked wrapping his arm around Phil's waist. He nodded into the taller mans shoulder. Dan took Phil's bags from his hands and put them in the Taxi.
"When we get home, you can nap for a bit while I fix dinner, yeah?". "Yes please" Phil spoke quietly and slowly.

Home, Phil decided he wanted to nap on the couch instead of the bed because Dan was not there to snuggle him. Dan couldn't argue with such a cute argument. He grabbed Phil a soft blanket and his favorite pillow and made Phil a little bed on the couch. As Phi got comfortable on their couch, Dan stepped into the kitchen and took out the ingredients to the meal he was preparing for dinner.

About 30 minutes later, he felt arms wrap around his midsection. Phil set his chin on Dan's shoulder.
"Mmm! Smells tasty! Whats for dinner?" Dan turned to face the neko, "Spaghetti. My mother's recipe to be exact." Dan back around to stir the sauce. He felt a hand on his rear making him jump in surprise.
"Phil!" Dan said laughing. "Sorry. I just couldn't resist," Phil chuckled.

After dinner, they changed into pajamas and started to clean the mess in the kitchen. Phil plugged Dan's phone into the speaker and blasted My Chemical Romance and started on the dishes.
"This band is amazing!-" Phil squealed "Can we go see them in concert, please?" Dan was quiet for a moment. He cleared his throat, "Sadly, they broken up in 2012..."... And that is how it took Dan an hour to get Phil to calm down.