Chapter 21

But when I woke up

I was still in Jaden's arm and it was all a dream. I stood up looking the mirror seeing I still had the cuts on me but not running mascara "aw buds you look scared" Jaden wrapped his arms around me tighter kissing me on my head "how long did I sleep for" I looked up to Jaden looking at his phone having a staring contest with his beautiful tattoos "like 17 hours" Jaden looked down at me  "that dream was too powerful like I don't even feel alive." I played around my face making sure I was alive. "Why don't you go take a shower" I looked at Jaden seeing he was on my bed about to light up my bong "come with me" I took Jaden's hand and dragged him to the shower in my bathroom "what if-" i placed my finger on Jaden's lips "don't be a pussy hossler"
-
After I was dressed I went downstairs seeing Bryce filming "welcome back to my channel and today we are packing for Brooke's 19th birthday "wait what" I screamed going on Bryce's back "where are we going" "well hello. Um you will see next weekend" I jumped back down and went closed up to the camera " I'm turning 19 bitches" I stuck my tongue out while flipping off the camera getting pulled aside from Bryce "go away asshole"
"Brooke, Alex is here." I walked to the door seeing Alex with his big ass camera. "So I ran over here beacuse everyone wanted to know what it's like living with you." "Oh ok.." I awkwardly looked at the time and it was 12pm. "Let's make food"
-
"And that's the vlog for today, thank you Brooke" Alex hugged me "of course" Alex left the house I walked to the sitting down to the piano grabbing a sheet of music placing my hands on the piano keys. "If I was a rich girl I would have all the diamonds and pearls in the world. If I was a rich girl.." I mummed to myself stopping "how about this one" I grabbed another sheet of paper " we are one tonight and we're in the same room. breathing in the same air. I want to turn up the love. Turn up the love" I whispered to myself purposely messing up "why can't you work" I ripped the paper apart and stormed off the house walking towards an old friend of mine house.
"Hey baby." My friend said opening the door high as fuck "where is it" I walked inside rising my eyebrow looking down at him seeing the room was smelled like weed. "Over there" I found the drug I shouldn't be taking but I did shoving it in my bag. "I will be back." I smirked leaving the place walking to the pier.
-
I got to the pier seeing Quinton,cooper and Jaden "yo Brooke over here" Quinton said waving his arm causing a smile to appear "what's up guys" I kissed Jaden on the cheek and dabbed up coop while sitting down next to Jaden seeing they had meth on the table "take this" Quinton gave me the stick and I blacked out again.