Chapter 50

The rest of day was just cry's and silence. We were all sitting at the table not having any single words come out after we found out the news. "I thought he was sober for a year" sab said crying "it's an accidental overdose from fentanyl poisoning, It's not his fault" Quinton added with redness in his eyes
"Fuck fentanyl" I said getting everyone's spark back a bit with small soft smiles. "We need to spread this around" I changed into a hoodie grabbing a slip of water
"I'm gonna go, Jay can you watch Ellie for a bit" I stood up from the chair getting my keys out seeing everyone just frozen.
-
I started driving to West Hollywood to go to a place that I felt the most safe in.
"Oh hey Brooke what's up" Bryce said opening up the door "hey I just wanted to chill here for a while" I walked in the house already feeling comfortable with
"Auntie Brooke" Micheal came running up to me hugging my legs "hey buddy I've missed you" I picked up Micheal hugging him seeing Bryce smile
"Brooke you're more than welcome to stay, actually me and Addison were about to head out don't you think you can watch the kids?" Bryce walked into a room then coming back out with Julie his youngest daughter "hey I would love to"
"Yay" Micheal said with his arms up"
"Call me if you need anything" Bryce put Julie in a little play pen.
"This should be easy"
-
A couple hours later

"Brooke where are you? You left me with your kid for a few hours"
Jaden said on the phone "I'm at Bryce's and Addisons place they needed me to watch their kids for a bit, why don't you drop off Ellie for me"
"Sounds good but I need you back here tomorrow"
-
Next day

I was still frightened from coops death but everyone started getting their spark back but me and Jaden didn't.
"Hey I need someone to watch Ellie tonight. I have a party to go to"
"Brooke your never taking care of your own daughter why can't you start doing that?" Quinton said watching tv "fine I will get a nanny"
I grabbed a piece of paper that had some numbers and started calling them. "Hey I stole these" Jaden held up a bag of goodies with a bright smile "let's take them to the pier" I grabbed Jaden's other hand and starting walking out the door leading to the pier that was a 10 minute walk. "Wait" Jaden stoped walking being in front of the house "what?" I turned back seeing Jaden standing still "I want to run away with you." "I really mean it let's get an apartment in New York and live there for three years just us and Ellie.. we will have more opportunities" Jaden held both of my hands "are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure you are my girl and I would rather be with you with we need to be millions of miles away just to be together" Jaden rubbed his hands on my cheeks having his blue eyes looking into my brown eyes. "Then let's do it"
Jaden pulled in closer kissing my lips knowing I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.

3 years later..

(Read "Hollywood rockstar" to continue this journey)

-

#fentalykillspeople

#fentalykillspeople

This book is for entertainment and not say these people have a bad reputation this is only for stories and educational purposes.

The end

If this is the first book you have read of mine and liked it I would recommend reading "Hollywood rockstar" which is a continuation of this book

I will try to be more active this summer even though I'm going to be traveling and dancing a lot

I'm planing on posting on Neobook but I will see how that goes!

Please follow me to find out more about this series on the message page!