Chapter 35

Then next day

Back at the airport trying to figure out who did this to me. "I'm just an innocent girl you don't need to announce my secrets to the world" I stared myself in the airport bathroom mirror staring at my disguise and bump that was too small to know I was pregnant.
"Let's get home" I sighed walking out the bathroom looking everywhere seeing the airport be packed on a random Tuesday evening
-
Several hours later

When I got in front of the sway house I got that mixed gut feeling in my stomach but I knew it was for the better.. Once I walked in the house everyone started screaming my name and hugging me "Brooke we were worried for you" Bryce hugged me tightly the hug he usually gives when he actually feeling what he says "yeah I know... have you guys seen Tayler"
"Welcome home baby" I heard Tayler behind me hearing his excitement in his voice. "Tayler not the time we need to chat" I turned around putting my hand up in front of his lower stomach causing everyone to change their faces from excitement to worries "yeah what's up"
Me and him walked into the basement of the sway house where everyone usually hangs out
"Sit on the couch" Tayler nodded his head sitting on the couch "I'm sorry Tayler but I don't think I need you in my life.. you are the most self centered and most controlling boyfriend I ever had"
Taylers face turned upside down as he saw me trying not to break down in front of him "I don't understand.. I'm sorry but why are you breaking up with me right now?" "Tay it's for the better I'm sorry to upset you but I can't be with anyone right now" I sat next to Tayler looking at his glossy eyes "is there more reasons why you are doing this" I slightly nodded getting out my ultrasound picture from my back pocket. Tayler looked at me first then at the picture "fuck" he said under his breath "before you start.. i want to keep it but I don't want you in it's life even though you are most likely the dad."
"Wait what" Tayler stood up from the couch "i promise I will take care of it" I slowly walked backwards towards the stairs making a run for it
-
"Are you guys good?" Bryce asked "yeah I just need some fresh air"
I nodded my head walking out of the sway being followed "why don't I help you?" The voice sounded like a angel I remembered "please.. I know you are in a bad situation and probably don't want to do anything about it" I stopped walking looking over to see Jaden standing in front of me with his hair dyed black with his curls showing "since you want to help me I need an apology" I crossed my arms raising one eyebrow causing Jaden to look questionable "about not telling me about your DTA records" I changed my face into a smile knowing Jaden was always my favorite sway boy out there. He's funny,kind,caring,talented and hot "hey don't you have an apartment with cooper and Quinton?"
"Yeah I do" Jaden chuckle "hmm" "what are you thinking?" "Well can I possibly maybe move in?" I placed my hands together putting on a puppy face kinda "why don't need to beg for that..be my guest" I hugged Jaden tightly around his waist feeling him place his hands around me