Chapter 43

"I've always loved your work growing up watching like Hannah Montana or listening to your music, are you doing any big projects?"
"I'm not right now but I would love to I've been modeling and singing" I was talking to Parker outside in the backyard of her parents house.
"Here drink water it's hot out" Jaden came behind me handing me a bottle of water
"So are you guys dating?"
I looked at Jaden and he just shrug his shoulders "it's complicated"
"They tend to make out on the couch" cooper added himself to the conversation "that was a one time thing cooper." I tried getting cooper to shut his mouth but he wasn't listening "Why do you guys share a room then" I could see Parker's face turning all pink while Jaden had enough of cooper.
- few hours later
Me and Jaden were on our way back home from the little party i would say.
"Your mom was so sweet"
"Yeah she's a sweet angel isn't she" Jaden admired the sunset view while driving "pull over to a beach" I pointed down to an area where they had sand and rocks with the ocean crashing "wait why" "just do it"
Jaden pulled over and I ran out of the car running in the sand "Brooke!"
I heard Jaden running after me "we're gonna hit traffic" I stopped running and coded my eyes "just take a moment to appreciate the view" I put my hands in meditation mode taking a deep breath "Brooklyn Charlotte Parker" I opened one eye quickly "what did you say?"
"Brooklyn Charlotte Parker" Jaden repeated himself "Jaden Isaiah Hossler"
Jaden gained a huge smile on his face "you know that's not my real name right?" I crossed my arms "wait what"
"Yeah it's actually Brooklyn Caló parra santos." Jaden gave a confused look. "It's complicated" "I'm listening" Jaden sat on the sand facing the ocean "well then it's a story time" I sat next to Jaden where he put his arm around my shoulder "basically my parents when I came to America wanted to change my name to make it more American since nobody could pronounce it correctly"
"And I how to find this out now?"
-
I explained to Jaden how me and my siblings have English names and Brazilian names but only go by our English names.
"I have a question?" "What's up" Jaden turned over his head facing me having his beautiful blue eyes in my slight
"When we were dating, why did you cheat and didn't really talk to me about it." I stared down at my feet seeing Jaden was lighting his cigarette taking a deep breath before talking.
"You know I never wanted to hurt you, I think I just saw Mads while drunk not knowing what to do. After I saw you go hug Tayler that night at hype house on the rooftop I knew you weren't meant to be with him, You were meant to be with me and I'm sorry after Drew nobody stood up.. it was really wrong for you to be doing that stuff at a young age. After that night I broke up with Mads and got myself together and waited for you to apologize and hopefully get back with you."