Chapter 25

We arrived at the tattoo shop in downtown LA "I kinda want to do a piercing as well" I said seeing that the tattoo shop also did piercings "it's your day and I'm paying" Jaden took out his wallet from his pocket
-
"How can I help you guys today" a very tattooed man asked at the counter "yes we are here for one piercing and three tattoos" "alright come this way" the man lead us to the piercing area first "what piercing are we thinking about today?" "I want my belly pierced" I sat down on the chair "do they even allow that?" Jaden asked "are you dumb it's a thing" "it's pretty common for teenage girls like you to get them" the tattoo man chucked "let's just get this over with" Jaden said giving the man his card "that will be 68$" "a tongue piercing would be-"
"No" I couldn't even finish my sentence.
-
"And that's it" I walked over to the mirror looking at my stomach "it's beautiful" I could see Jaden regretting his decisions from the mirror "are you guys like siblings?" The tattoo man asked "fuck no we're dating" Jaden said with a bit of anger "let's do the tattoos quick."
-
I got "fuck love" written on my upper stomach and I got a matching angel wings that Jaden had behind his ear.
"Thank you for the gifts" I kissed Jaden on the cheek "it's not over yet. I know you have a party tonight so let's go to the mall and get you a dress" "actually?" "Yes baby it's your day" Jaden placed his hand on my thigh while driving "thanks sugar daddy" "I'm not your sugar daddy..just the best boyfriend" Jaden said blasting Travis Scott
- 6pm
I was in my room finishing my makeup playing my music when I see my phone ring. I looked over and saw it was Dallas, i quickly picked up the phone "hey Dallas-" "I know it's not the 26th yet but I just wanted to say happy birthday Brookie" "aww thanks dal" "yeah and also mom is here with John they want to speak to you." I put my phone away from my ear taking a deep breath "yeah put them on" I placed my phone back on my ear "happy birthday Brooke bear" "thank you mom" "we wish you were here with us but we hope you are have an amazing time in LA" John added. I just kept holding my phone instead because I didn't feel like hearing them. "Let's go" I head Blake scream from downstairs "thank you guys love y'all" I quickly hung up on the phone getting myself downstairs "well hello pretty mama" "Jaden no." Bryce said walking out of the house with beers in his hands "I actually can't wait for tonight" I kissed Jaden on the lips "you are going to be the hottest one tonight."
-
We eventually got to the hype house because they wanted to host my party there and I'm not complaining because they know how to party. The room had led lights as hot pink, chocolate fountain, a taco bar and a ice cream sundae station "My girl you look amazing" Avani was behind me having her arms out for a hug "VONIII" I ran to her hugging her "I've missed you" "I've missed you too mama" Avanis dress was like mind but in blue "common let's go party" me and Avani walked to the rooftop where the party was supposed to be.
As I walked in everyone was shouting happy birthday popping confetti with phones being out everywhere "Brooke, honey you are stunning tonight" Nessa said coming up to me handing me a gift "thank you gorgeous" "over here Brooke we have something for you" Alex said with his camera in his hand
"I'm coming." I walked outside seeing a huge neon sign saying my name "you guys didn't need to go full out for this" "of course we needed to" Jaden was behind me popping a champagne bottle that exploded "let's get this party started" Bryce turned on the speakers playing music. Jaden took a slip of the champagne handing it to me "just drink this for a prep for the actual shots" Jaden said taking out his phone "ima send it" I drank the full bottle getting a heart burn from it "alright give me that" I handed Jaden the champagne bottle then walking to Avani "here take this" I drank the shot so quick everyone was so surprised "I'm the birthday girl bitches " then everyone just went on
-
It was 11:57 and everyone was shouting my name since it was time for the cake when the cake was just the number 19 "on 3 we will start singing" Bryce lit up the candle leading everyone to sing happy birthday. The clock finally turned 12am while I blew out the candles making everyone pop more champagne bottles "let's do pictures before I eat all of this up"
-
The rest of the night was a night to remember. I was outside with everyone else who was in the pool "I'm going to go to the bathroom" I went downstairs seeing Tayler and Ryland storms sitting on the couch. "Damm shawty" "stop Ryland." "Fine I will leave" Ryland got up leaving the room "I just wanted to say thank you for being here" "yeah it's pretty lit" Tayler said "see ya later" I went back upstairs seeing Jaden on the kitchen counter eating chocolate covered strawberries "may I join you?" I jumped on the counter sitting next to him "of course" Jaden gave me a chocolate covered strawberry "don't worry I have an actual gift for you in the morning" Jaden winked with a smirk.