Bharti and Harsh in the house

In the morning, Everyone was sleeping when Bigg boss house's murga started to chuckled as usual. Pooja B and Jiya was already awake eating dry foods and doing skincare. Everyone woke up but still that murga didn't stop.

Elvish: Abbee yeah murga....kaun na utha be? Aaj toh hum bhi uth Gaye.

Everyone looked around but couldn't understand why the murga was still calling out. Manisha and Abhishek went outside of the bedroom to see what happened but when they came to garden area, they realised why the murga was not stopping. Jiya came there with her face mask on.

Jiya: Abhishek, Mila kya culprit?

Abhishek eyed her direction to the reason. Jiya giggled silently running back towards bedroom.

Jiya: *laughing* Elvish, culprit milgaya...

Elvish: hehh!

Elvish got up from the bed lazily and went towards the garden area along with Jiya, Bebika and PB.

Elvish: Kya hogaya Manisha yeh murga bandh kyun na hota?

Manisha looked at Elvish before gesturing him and others the direction. They followed her vision and realised the entire thing. There was Noor sleeping like a panda baby crouching on sofa. Elvish who was irritated a few moments ago couldn't help but smile and even laugh. They all cooed her before PB and Bebika going towards kitchen while Manisha trying to wake Noor up.

Abhishek: Bigg boss, murge ko shaant karde please hum usko utha rahe hai.

Manisha touched her shoulder and lightly shook her shoulder.

Manisha: Babu uth jaa....

Noor: Nini...mat Kar sone de....*sleepy*

They all looked at each other cause I mean who was Nini?

Abhishek: Abbe Noor subah hogayi haii....

Noor: Mujhe rat ko neend nehi ayi...sone de...tujhe Teri favourite restaurant leke jaunga pakka...*sleepy voice*

They couldn't understand what or whom was she talking about.

Elvish: Noor...Raat ko neend kyun nehi aayii...??

Noor said some gibberishly which was uncleared to them. So Abhishek asked the same question again.

Noor: Pills ke Bina nehi so pati...darr Lagta hai tere bina, Nini. Kaha Chala Gaya, kyun Gaya?! *Sleepy crackling voice*

They couldn't understand but it was important to wake her up. So they tried some more time and finally she woke up.

Noor: *opening her eyes little and getting up* Main Yaha kaise aa gayi...

Noor looked around the garden area once.

Jiya: Abbe yeh toh hame puch na Chahiye...

Noor: Raat ko neend toot gayi thi tab shayad aagayi thi. Jiya, ek coffee please.

Jiya: Abhi laati Hu maharani ji.

Dramatically saying that, Jiya went towards kitchen.

Noor: Mera saarr gayya...

Abhishek and Elvish sat one the couch nearby.

Abhishek: Manisha ji, Jiya ko jaake boliye hamare liye bhi.

Manisha: Kam wali Bai hai kya apka?

Elvish: Jaa na Manisha.

Manisha: Thik hae jaate hai.