The Real Noor

Flashback,

They didn’t know how to say about what they were trying to hide from Noor. "Bologe bhi kya chhupa rahe ho?" Noor again said impatiently. Jiya sighed and said, "Hum kuch nehi chhupa rahe hai sach much."

"Jiya main na aandhi nehi hu. Abhi ke abhi mujhe mera phone chahiye." Noor said out very clearly. They tried to make her understand but she was stubborn. They had to surrender her phone to her.

After getting her phone, she realised there was controversy about her and everyone was calling her a murderer. Her friends were genuinely concerned. Noor chuckled looking at her phone. "Tumlog iss wajah se mera phone nehi de rahe the? Abbey, mujhe ghanta fark nehi padta log mere baare mein kya soch rahe hai ya phir kya bol rahe hai." Noor said.

"Dekh tujhe fark pade ya nehi pade. Hume fark paadta hai kyunki tu aise nehi hai." Ashika said. "Wo tumlog jaante ho aur maante bhi ho. Isse alava mujhe koi matlab nehi hai logo se." Noor said ensuring that she was fine.

"Dekh, haa Shayad tujhe fark nehi padta par logo ke opinions kabhi kabar matter karte hai aur log poori sachai na janke tujhe blame karrahe hai. Mujhe nehi pata tujhe media se kaisi chirr hai par yeh sab clean karna zaroori hai." Jiya made her understand.

"Par hum kya karein ab. Hamare vlogs mein kuch karsakte hai par video leke edit karte karte bohat time chala jayega." Manisha says. "Ek tarika hai agar Noor ready hai toh." Elvish said.

Noor was confused. Elvish grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him. "Dekh bhai bolti hai mereko. Bhai bharosa kar ek baar." Elvish says. Noor thought about what good deed she had done in life that she got these kinds of friends in her life who didn’t like any hatred towards her even though she was alright with this. She then nodded.
"For you guys only."

Flashback ended.

Malhan mansion,

"Abbu...live start hogayi." Nishchay shouted from the room where they set up everything to watch the live. Prerna, Harsh and Asher were also there. Dimple aunty and Vinay uncle also sat on the bed watching the live.

The Bharti TV  live,

"Aaj hum live hai aur hamare saath hai Bigg Boss ott 2 ke contestant Noor Qureshi." Bharti said as she turned towards Noor. "Waise bohat acchi lagrahi hai ap." Noor smiled and said, "Shukriya...shukriya. Waise ap bhi kaafi acchi lagrahi hai. Aur ap dono ki jodi toh Ma Sha Allah."

[Abhishek was constantly staring at Noor  who was looking extremely beautiful]

(Noor's dress)