Heart and Soul

Abhishek understood they need some alone time to solve their issues. So he excused himself from them and went a little far from them. But he could see them from there.

Noor stood there with tears in her eyes but didn’t let the tears to fall down her cheeks. Erica, Mimi, Shayan were standing behind GG and both GG and Noor were quiet. Noor hugged GG not able to control her emotions. GG hugged her back and rubbed her back.

"Kuch nehi hoga. Ho hi nehi saakta." GG said.

Shayan, Erica and Mimi smiled cause finally it was over. The misunderstanding, the fights, the anger, hurt, everything was over.
The others also joined the hug.

Abhishek saw that and smiled when he got a call from Nishchay asking what exactly happened. He explained everything and Nishchay and family told him to stay with her and told him that he was coming along with mummy Malhan and papa Malhan. Abhishek cut the call and smiled to himself thinking that Noor could make his family hers in a single day.

Time skips,

GG and Noor were in the cabin room with their father where the hospital staff shifted him after his treatment. Shayan, Erica and Mimi were taking care of the other necessary thing.

Abhishek was outside the room when he saw Jiya, Ashika and Manisha came running towards him.

"Noor kahan hai?" Jiya asked panting.

"Kya hua hai, Abhishek? Woh bohat zyada panic karrahe the." Manisha said being genuinely concerned.

They were bombing him with questions. "Arrey bass kar, thik hai Noor. Saans lele Jiya." Abhishek calming them down. They calmed down.

"Noor thik hai aur aandar hai. Uncle ki pressure high hogaya tha aur iske wajah se kuch complications hui thi." Abhishek explained.

"Mujhe Noor se milna hai." Jiya said.

"Hame bhi..." Manisha said.

Abhishek tried to calm them down but there was no use. Jiya went near the door followed by Manisha and Ashika but stopped holding the door knob as she heard Noor talking to someone. Abhishek also came near the door. They could hear them talking.

Inside the cabin room,

Noor and GG both were looking at her father's unconscious face. GG looked outside the window and said, "Mira, tujhe yaad hai? Main, Erica, Mimi aur Shayan, Ham jab ashram mein rehte the aur phir tu aur Nini hamse milne aate the. Phir uss ashram se tere dad ne hame leke aakar ik acchi jindegi di."

Noor didn’t say anything. She remembered it all. "Ek insaan jo char anaath ko ek ghar de sakte hai...unko kabhi kuch bura ho nehi saakte." GG said.

She stopped her talking and stood silent.
"GG?" Noor said. GG hummed in response. "It’s been almost 4 years. Kab tak aakele rahegi?" Noor said.

"Pata hai. Aur yeh bhi pata hai ki puri zindegi hai iske liye. Aur tujhe bhi pata hai uske jaisa koi nehi." GG said. "Kya tu bhool payi?"

"Woh mera part tha, GG. I can't forget even if I try. None can replace him. But move on karna padega. Kisiki galti nehi. Naa meri...na teri. Haa situation galat tha." Noor replied.

"Mujhe maaf kar payegi?" GG asked.

"Maaf unko kiya jaata hai jinke saath ham naraz rehte hai." Noor said.

"Tu saahi kehrahi thi ke ham khud ko peace dene ke liye tujhe blame karte the." GG said.

"Those are past, GG. " Noor replied.

A week later,

Noor's father was much better than before. These days Noor was always with her father. Her father was happy that her heart (Genili) and her soul (Mira/Noor) was together as well as others. Abhishek, Jiya, Manisha and Ashika supported her a lot. Elvish also sent virtual support. Abhishek's family was about to come Mumbai but then Noor said that she would handle everything and told them not to worry.