Is it Love?

Next morning,

Sunlight hit Noor's face waking her up. She opened her eyes and realised she was still sitting on floor. God knows when she felt asleep thinking about last night. When she was recalling when she slept in that uncomfortable position, Manisha entered the room and looked at her confusing.

"Tu floor pe kya kar rahi hai?" Manisha asked.

Noor was thinking what to say. "Gir gayi shayad neend mein." Noor replied after a while. "Kya karti hai, Noor?" Manisha said helping her get up and made her sit on the bed.

Noor hugged Manisha as she was still a bit sleepy. "Baki sab kaha hai?" Noor asked in a sleepy tone.

"Aa rahe hai. Teri per thik hai ab?" Manisha said as she held her leg. "Yeh toh abhi bhi neel ho rakhi hai." she said being concerned.

"Monsha rani ji, chinta mat kariye itna. Yeh neeli pan door hojayega medicine aur ointment lagane ke baad." Noor replied with a smile.

"Noor, laga na phir. Kitna careless hai tu. Elvish ko batake class lena padega tera." Manish said.

When they were talking, Jiya, Ashika, Elvish entered the room. "Uth gayi toh phir fresh ho jaiye, Noor ji." Jiya said dramatically.

Elvish and Ashika helped her to get up. "Waise...ek baat puch ni thi." Noor said clearing her voice. "Puch." Elvish said.

Noor thought for a minute that how could she ask and they wouldn't doubt her. "Abhishek dikhai nehi de raha hai. Hai kahan?" Noor asked keeping her voice neutral.

"Woh toh ghar chala gaya. Bohat jaldi main tha. Shayad kuch emergency aagayi hogi." Ashika says casually.

Noor went silent. Will their friendship get affected because of the last night? They could talk it out, couldn't they? Is it really emergency or because of last night? It was just a kiss. Big deal, right? She also knew it was a big deal. But she didn't want the awkwardness or the distance. She would keep her mouth shut, keep her feelings to herself for the entire life but still she wanted him to be around. Let it be as a friend.

"Kaha kho gayi?" Elvish waved his hand in front of her face. She got out of her thoughts, "huh...! Kuch nehi bas aise hi."

Elvish helped her get inside of the washroom.

Outside the bathroom,

"Jiya, kuch gadbad nehi lagrahi hai tujhe." Ashika said to Jiya. "Lag toh rahi hai....pata nehi kya hua hoga kal raat un dono ke bich." Jiya replied.

"Ho saakta hai tumlog kuch zyada pasand tha zyada hi soch rahe ho. Abhishek saach mein kuch kam se hi gaya hua hai." Manisha defended her best friend.

"Ho saakta hai hua hai kuch." Ashika replies. "Abbey wo sab chhod...pehle ye baata wo agar phone ke liye puche toh kya karein." Elvish said.

They all started thinking cause they can't give her phone to her at any cost.

Inside the washroom,

Noor got fresh up and looked at mirror after a long time. This time, she didn't really feel bad looking at the mirror. She realised her brother was always with her, in her heart. He always had been watch her from heaven.

But this time, her eyes wandered on her lips and her mind subconsciously reminded her of last night when Abhishek kissed her and after that, he regretted. First kiss shouldn't be like that. It should be happy feeling. She was thinking if she should text him or try to talk to him or give him his time. She thought to give it try talking to him. She multiply sprinkled water on her face and finally decided to come out of the washroom.