Fights and friendship

2 weeks later,

Everything was going alright. Everyone was busy with their work. Elvish and Manisha's relationship was going well too until one day, Manisha called her friends crying. Abhishek immediately drove from Delhi to Mumbai hearing her cry. Ashika, Jiya and Noor also rushed to her house.

Manisha's sister opened the door and told them that Manisha locked the door from inside and didn't even eat. Jiya reassured her that they would take care of her. Abhishek went towards her room and knocked on door.

"Manisha, darwaza khol. Hum aye hai." Abhishek said knocking. After a few minute, she opened the door. She was crying. Jiya hugged Manisha.

"Kya hua tujhe?" Jiya asked as they got inside and made her sit on bed.

"Elvish...Elvish ke bohat bura wala jhagda hua." Manisha says crying.

"Aisa kya hua?" Abhishek asked.

Manisha showed her phone. The thing is people were cross shipping everyone. They were shipping Manisha with Tony, Abhishek while shipping Elvish with Jiya, Ashika, Isha, Kriti Mehra. But for this reason, whenever they see any edits that fan made, they got insecure. That's on one time, Elvish wanted break-up.

Noor came near Manisha and sat down near her and asked her if Elvish really wanted break-up. She couldn't believe that as she knew how much Elvish fond of Manisha.

For Abhishek, in bigg boss and outside bigg boss house, one person really mattered and that was Manisha. He couldn't care for anyone. Not Jiya, not Ashika, not Noor, not Elvish but only Manisha.

Abhishek dragged Noor away from Manisha. "Abhishek main baat karrahi hu." Noor said. "Kya hi baat karegi? Elvish ka support lene ke alwa? Chhod rehne de." Abhishek said moving her away from Manisha. "Haa kyunki mujhe pata hai Elvish kabhi bhi break-up ki baat nehi karega itni choti baat ke liye. Solve toh karna padega yeh." Noor said.

"Koi zaroorat nehi. Tujhe kya lagtahe tu bhagwan hai? Tu kaun hoti hai matchmaking karne ke liye? Hoti kaun hai tu? Koi nehi." Abhishek yelled at her in anger.

"ABHISHEK. " Jiya scolded Abhishek as he said too much without realising. Noor was shocked, hurt, disappointed, heartbroken.

Due to Jiya's stern voice, he realised that he got carried away but he couldn't decide what to say.

"Actually sahi kehraha hai tu. Kaun hoon main? Koi nehi." Noor said being hurt and in a cold voice.

"Noor...nehi" Manisha whispered. Noor grabbed her stuff and left from there. Jiya tried to stop her but she didn't stop. Ashika also followed behind her but she was gone. Jiya came back to Abhishek and said, "tu pagal hai kya? It's not done yaar."

"Yaar yeh kya ho raha hai? Hum kyun jhagad rahe hai apas mein." Ashika says.

"Mujhe kyun bol rahi hai? Isko.." pointing at Abhishek, "Isko bol..." Jiya yelled.

"Bas karo please...please." Manisha sobbed pressing her hands in her ears.

Abhishek grabbed Manisha's hand and said, "Chal."

Manisha looked at him with teary eyes and sweaty face and said, "Kaha? "

Time skips,

Abhishek drove to Elvish's house along with Jiya, Ashika and Manisha.

"Hum yaha kyun aaye hai? Hume andar nahi jaana please...Abhishek...nehi..please." Manisha pleaded. But Abhishek got out from the car and took Manisha to his house. Jiya followed them with an already irritated feeling along with Ashika.

Abhishek went straight to Elvish's room and grabbed Elvish's collar. Manisha and Jiya were trying to stop but he didn't stop. On the other hand, Elvish was confused.