PROLOGUE: Part 1

Ever since the apocalypse arose in Brisbane, Australia, Bluey and her friends have encountered many traumatic events including losses. Eventually, they became sentient dog-like robots and need to do whatever it takes to take back what's left of dogkind from those...things, but what? And how?

PLEASE NOTE:
This is actually a CROSSOVER Fanfiction that has ALL the things that happened in the Youtube series "skibidi toilet" just that it's in the world of Bluey with my own theme and also has additional events that could THEORETICALLY be in "skibidi toilet".
For example, the events in this prologue contains everything that happened in the episode "skibidi toilet 66".

The credit goes to the Youtuber DaFuq?!Boom! For originally creating the Youtube Series "skibidi toilet", its storyline, and also the original events of this prologue.

Ownership of the main characters from the show Bluey belong to Ludo Studios.

Prologue

November 5, 2041:

The sky above him was dark. There were fractured pieces of used rocket warheads and giant armor plates all scattered across the battlefield. Storms of dust particles blew around by every second that went by. Finally, there was the smell of gunpowder smoldering all around the area, or at least WOULD have been the smell of gunpowder if there were real canine dogs present.

Everything was being seen from one unit as he was taking cover behind a broken-down car and scanned his surroundings over the car's hood. Even though this wasn't his first time being deployed into a battlefield like this, it still sent waves of fear pulsating through his body. He just couldn't stand the sight of his own allies getting brutally killed in front of him, but they weren't canines, they were robotic androids of many types.

This wasn't just any war that would've happened in the world dogs used to know, but it is instead a literal apocalypse that started taking shape after a containment breach of a super intelligent non-canine experiment who had spread it's vocal plague all across the globe, and had eventually infected 60% of all living canine dogs. The infected individuals are referred to by society as "Skibidi Toilets" because of their new torsos now resembling the toilets you use in restrooms and are somewhat made up of the same material. However, the part that really stands out are their heads and long necks that stick out of the toilet bowl which take up the same appearance, skin, muscles, skull, organs, and DNA of the canine they once were before getting infected. This doesn't mean that they would behave the same as who they used to be, because the infection also made the canines extremely hostile and care no more than replacing the dogs of the world with….them.

These abominations can be of all different sizes, ranging up from being only 3 feet all the way to a staggering 250 feet in height. The most common sizes for Skibidi toilets are usually 1-5 meters tall, but there is a small chance for canines to mutilate into absolutely GARGANTUAN toilets. These giants have sizes most commonly ranging up to 25-45 meters in height, but there have been sightings of Skibidi toilets surpassing 50 meters(150 feet) and they are, unsurprisingly, very difficult to vanquish. There are two known ways to kill the Skibidi toilets, the first way being to physically damage their biological tissues or any body systems that were maintained after being infected. The second way is to actually flush the abomination's by lifting its Pull-up handle that is located at the top of its water tank which causes the head and neck to get flushed down through the hole, destroying and ripping apart their organs and bones.

However, more canines were getting infected faster than they could kill the toilets, and within mere weeks, The infection has spread globally throughout every continent. World governments have crumbled into dust, and since there were no government representatives and officials to run any country or state anymore, things have turned into an act of survival...It was until out of the blue…someone, or better yet, someTHING managed to turn the tides of war back around. Out of the remaining 40% of all canines, 15% have begun seeking shelter and stayed in condos behind walled-off areas under the protection of The Alliance.