PROLOGUE: Part 2

Dustin's Cameraman partner was also looking at the tablet screen after he crawled his way beside Dustin to see what the beeping was about.
A long period of silence had swept over both cameramen who were staring at the screen in belief.

"H-how?" Dustin's partner asked demandingly, breaking the silence. "Not even the G-Man and his Allies could have done this".

"I-I don't know." Dustin replied being just as dumbfounded as his partner. "This is NOWHERE near to being an ordinary threat, and all I can say now is..is.." He was trying to find the right words for his next sentence.

"..this entire invasion plan is ruined." Dustin finally spoke as he looked down and let his tablet fall out of his grip.

His camera partner also had his head down towards the dirt-filled ground. A feminine voice came out of the radio communication system that had suddenly sprung to life. It was one of the Co-leaders of the camerakind.

"Attention all units! The Camera Titan and Speaker Titan are down! REPEAT! The Camera Titan and Speaker Titan are down! There is a large empty warehouse up north towards the enemy base's landing dock. All cameras must leave this battlefield and seek shelter there until the Telekinds arrive, over!"

Dustin and his partner followed the orders and leaped over the car they were hiding in and ran northwards followed by every other Cameramen in the battlefield...without being aware of the trick they had fallen into.

The warehouse had been just ahead of them 90 meters away, but as Dustin and many other Cameramen beside him began to sprint towards it with their rifles in hand, a pack of armored jetpack Skibidi toilets were flying towards them at full speed. Dustin aimed his Paralyzer Rifle at the jetpack toilet coming towards him and pulled the trigger, but nothing came out. The gun's plasma cell had run out of charge energy. He angrily threw it to the ground before using both his paws to hold back the Skibidi toilet from ambushing him. Dustin then used his left leg to hold back the sheer force the toilet was putting in and clenched both his hands into fists to repeatedly punch the toilet in its unprotected face. To his left, someone began to walk up to him.

": Ȗ̶̡̖̳͖͖̹͉̩̗̩̜͕̉̀̃̀̄̎̍̎̓̂̀͠ͅs̵̨͉̹̟̻̟͇̞̪̱͕̱͐̂̋͑̅̒̔́̃̀̌̒͐͜͝e̵͇͔̗̞̦̝͈̤̘̝̺̖͉̻͇̖̝̤̔̔̾̎̓͑͆̆̒̓̃̂̚̕͝͝ͅ ̸̢̤̗̠̼̈́̂͠t̷̡̟͖̻̝̜̤̲̬̅̓͛̌͊͋̓͗̔͝ͅͅͅĥ̴̡̘̳̘̬̼͍̻̳̦̬̙͇͐̈̒́̍͑̋̽̈̀̕̕͘͘͝ͅi̶̥͙̙͙͓̳̯̠̬̹̩̱̜͗̇̇̊͋̉́̓͑̉̎͗͂̂͊͝s̷̢̳͈̘̹̣̭̋̓̎͑̋͐͌;"

The figure spoke in a distorted masculine voice, and Dustin saw that it was wearing black pants with a light-blue dress shirt that included an orange-striped tie in between its collar with a dark-brown suit on the outside. It had a knife in its right paw and was holding it out to Dustin. The border collie ignored the guy's sudden appearance and just took the knife he was offering to him. Dustin then used the knife to stab the jetpack toilet deep into its head, killing it.

He continued to run, not bothering to look at the unknown person's face. What had been a young adult husky that wore orange glasses was still looking towards Dustin, and before anyone knew it, he vanished into computer static. His plan was working.

Dustin was running towards the warehouse when he was suddenly met with a faint sound of rubble getting thrown out of the way. The Cameraman looked to his left and saw a severely injured Camo toilet coming towards him. The 20 foot tall abomination was wearing sunglasses with both its lens broken, and a large metal fragment was pierced into its neck. Its head and neck looked to be suffering severe burn marks in the second and third degree which made the dog toilet's face look like it had been zombified.

"Skibidi! skibidi! skibidi!"

The giant toilet pointed its one still-working rocket-launcher at Dustin, but before the Cameraman would get blown into smithereens, two Elite-class speaker units flew into his view and landed on top of the Skibidi toilet. The Elite Speakerman and Speakerwoman were both dual-wielding two sharp daggers and proceeded to repeatedly stab the giant toilet on the top of its head. The Speakerwoman's real name was Chilli heeler, and she used to be a 54 year old Australian red heeler cattle dog while the Elite Speakerman had been a once-18 year old Red kelpie named Rusty kelpie. Both the Elite units had a dark-colored speaker for a head with a speaker cone that emitted a red glow. The Speakerwoman then looked down towards Dustin.