Chapter Two

All about the Park Family.

YEUN PARK...

"I'm home."-I said but no one replied at all so I went inside.

Then I saw my Dad lying on his chair filled of blood. Then my mom is seating on the front of her piano with blood on her stomach. I run to her. 

"Mom what the hell happened here?"-I ask, I want to cry but there is no tears coming out on my eyes.

"Run, Yeun they're looking for you dear. You must leave this place as soon as possible."-Mom said with a tears on her eyes.

"Mom, Who did this to you?" 

"The Organization where you belong before they came here to get you, but we didn't agree to what they want, and now this is what we got."

"Fuck! them... They will pay for this with their lives!!!"-I'm really mad. 

"There no use of fighting back, their so many of them dear, you mustn't Die like us. Stay alive Yeun my Butterfly."-That was the last word of my mom. 

_____________

*Riiiinnnnnggggg!!! (Cellphone) 

"Hello."

"Okey, I'm coming."-Then I come out to my house, Nathan is waiting for me. He can't come here all by her own because He will be killed by the bad guys here. 

"Here."-he said.

"Follow me."-I said and bring him to my place.

"Yeun, isn't that your brother?"-So annoying. 

"So you're okay now to be with your brothe-.."

*Boooogggggssss!!!!!!! 

"You better shut up your mouth! Bastard!!!"-I'm mad so Punch him with full strength.. 

"waaa!!! She's so strong...."

I think so cause that man crack the solid wall... 

"Let's go."-I said and We left them...

"This is nice a place for you... I see you have already grown."-Nathan say. 

"That not the reason why I'll invited you here."-I said and get the remote control.

"They appear again." 

"For report today, the Gyugomie Organization killed a innocent Child in Fuyuuki Park."-Said by the reporter in the television.

"What do you think should we take a big revenge to them?"-I ask.

"Yeun, I want to make them pay too but remember what mom said Avoid trouble until you can do it." 

"Sheeeesh! As I thought from you. Then I won't Needed your opinion from now on I'll decide on my own."-I response. Then I walk him to the place where we meet a while ago. 

That night ended like that. 

 Early in the morning I decided to go to the Fuyuuki Park. I saw many lovers dating there.

AOI HIKARO. 

I really miss this place. As I remember we we're playing here when I was 5years old, I'm with Yeun at that time, but something bad happen to her family and she decide to left Fuyuuki for that. And we also left fuyuuki and went to america. At last I'm back. 

Huh? Yeun?I saw a girl whom look like Yeun. Wait is that Yeun, I follow her. And I saw Yeun Fighting with a gang at the back of the little stage there. 

"Tell me are you working in Gyugomie?"-I heard she ask to the leader of the gang.

"Gyugomie, well yes we're just hired yesterday."

"What a big mistake, you shouldn't be involved in gyugomie. And because of that you'll pay me with your lives!!!"-She said. She's mad. I don't know what I'm going to do.

She's already filled with blood of those Gang. 

"Aaah!!! This is terrible!"-I said my hands is shaking.

"Aoi?" 

"Aoi come with me.."-She said then grab my hand, we run away from that park.

We went into a my Apartment near by. 

"Come in."-I said.

"That was close, pew.."-She said. 

"Take a bath Yeun, and clean up your face." 

"Okey."-sagot nya at inilapag sa tabi noong cabenit ang sword nya. I let her borrow my dress. 

She's good in fighting than me that's because her father train her so hard when she was only 3years old. It was normal for her to kill cause when she involved in gyugomie that was her work to kill for gyugomie sake, that's why she depart with that organization. 

"hey Aoi what are you doing in Fuyuuki park I though you were in america?."-she ask as she get dressed.

"We're just back yesterday."-I response.

"Oh I see, so how's your study?" 

"It's going good, and I decided to transfer here. I heard Beast Academy is the popular school here."-I said. 

"What??? don't tell me..-" 

"Yeah I'll take my first year at Beast Academy."-dugtong ko sa sinasabi nya. 

"huuu? I'm done."-she said. don't tell she's...

"You're student in beast academy?"-I ask and she nod with cold look >.> waaaahhhh Is she going to kill me too. 

"tch! don't think like that we're friends I have no intention to kill you."-she said as if she read my mind???  

"hehehe... you know what I'm thinking"-I awkwardly laugh.

"What time is it?"-she ask.

"9:48am." 

"Dress up we're going to school."-she said and clean up her sword. She's not bringing one notebook and ballpen, she's only carries her sword anywhere she'll go.

We've arrived but the gate is luck.

"Fuck them to luck this... STUPIIIIIDDDDD.......GAAATEEE!!!"

*splaaaasssshhhh. 

She cut the luck with her sword. after that she kept it again.

"Let's go."-Yeun.

"wait Yeun."-I want to stop her but... she's not that type of person. waaa daming nakatingin sa amin. 

"What are staring at?!"-She shout.

"Wow What a amazing Entrance Yeun."-sabi noong lalaki na papalapit sa amin actually apat sila, si Kuya nathan lang kilala ko. 

"I'm Choi Lee."-pag papakilala nya.

"Hey Yeun, you also have a cute friend, I'm Neil."-sabi noong mukhang playboy. 

"Aoi, kailan pa kayo umuwi dito?"-kuya nathan ask.

"Aoi, ang cute ng name nya."-sabi noong mukhang bata.

"Kahapon lang balak kong mag aral dito."-I response.

"Hi, I'm Riechi Yang." 

"Aoi Hikaro."

nakipag shake hands sakin yung riechi.

*Ring... (Yeun phone)

sinagot naman nya pero hindi sya nag hello.

"ok."-Yeun say with her killer look.

"....-just wait and see."-yeun then end the call. 

"Aoi, stay here, I'll be back later."-Yeun then she run away.

"What's that for?"-Riechi say.

"I'll go after her, you guys stay here."-Choi say.

He followed Yeun...