Beast Academy (first story)

BEAST ACADEMY.

BY:

-IMCC Gangster_

[Bawal angkinin ng iba, mine is mine okey. ^________^V

READ and Enjoy.]

[GENRE: SCHOOL, FANTASY, ACTION.]

CHARACTER'S:

-YEUN PARK

_Unfriendly girl, Always silent, no one wants to be her friend because they're scared to her. She's not fan of studying, she always want to ditch her classes and instead of studying, she's hanging out with dangerous person.

-CHOI LEE

_Heartthrob, the former king of BeAca because of his popularity to the whole campus. He's a Bad boy on the other side cause he likes bullying the other student, he also get in trouble easily.

-AOI HIKARO

_She kind, friendly opposite to Yeun. She's the only one friend of Yeun, cause they're childhood friend. She likes Dancing, Studying, and sometimes she'll involved in trouble too.

-RIECHI YANG

_Childish friend of Choi, he's always like to play computer games with them. He has a crush on Yeun. But Other than his childish attittude he's also a fan of trouble.

-NEIL HWA

_The womanizer among of them, He's collecting girlfriends. He always want to date all the girls he'll meet.

-NATHAN PARK

_The one who has a peaceful mind among them all. He's the Big Brother of Yeun, but Yeun didn't want to admit that she has a big brother at all.

_____________________

I've lost everything I have. . . . . . . . .

My Parents. . . . . . . . .

My happy life. . . . . . . . .

And that's because of That Evil Gang I'd join before.

What will you do If the people whom you treat as a friend of yours killed your Family in one night.

From Being a happy person, now here I am As cold as Ice, I am alive but Dead inside.

_YEUN_

__________________

CHAPTER ONE

"Welcome to Beast Academy, I hope you'll enjoy your life here. For new student, Know all the policies here. The Student council would guide you, Thank you."

"Phew, they're so many Student this year."-Riechi.

"Yeah! right, Riech. just look at Neil."-Nathan say then point out Neil.

"Shit... he can't avoid that bad habit of him."-Choi say.

"Neh! Choi, What about playing games with me?"-Riechi.

"Tch! I'm not a baby like you, just play on your own."-Choi response and left them.

*Bogs!!!

Nakabangga ni Choi ang isang new student.