Chapter Eight

Beast Academy...

*Booooogggggggggsssssssss!!!!!!!

A Outsider gang damage the gate of BeAca. Nagsilabasan ang lahat ng student...

"It's bad... wala pa naman dito and Hell FO class..."Lumabas na rin ang mga teachers... 

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! ang dami nila...."-sigaw ng Principal... Nag unahan silang pumasok sa Faculty sa subrang takot sa mga gang...

"what should we do principal?"-Tao feng say...

"Hoy! Ilabas nyo ang mga Hell FO student!!!"-sigaw noong leader nila. 

"Microphone.."-sabi ng Principal.

"here..."

"My test... my test 1, 2, 3... Ahmmm!!! Outsider, Sorry but the Hell FO haven't arrived yet.. so leave immediately."-Principal..

"Leave?! huh... kung wala ang Hell FO student, we are going to destroy your campus until they're not arrive yet."

 *boooggsssssss.....boooggsssssss.....boooggsssssss.....boooggsssssss.....boooggsssssss.....boooggsssssss.....boooggsssssss.....

"If its continue like this we're going to lost everything."-Principal...

"who's looking for us?!"-Choi said while standing in front of the gate with the 24 student of Hell class...Napatigil yung gang at lahat ng student napalabas sa kani-kanilang classroom.. 

"Here comes the Hell class..."

"Your done for sure..."

"so you're the King of BeAca..."

"Hey can I join too if you don't mind."-Wolf said while standing in th Rio building 4th floor..

"Who are you?"-tanong noong gang leader... Wolf jump from the roof... and land with Powerful wind na naging dahilan ng pagtilapon ng mga gang member na nasa tabi noong nahulugan sa kanya... 

"WOLF!!!"-Sabi noong mga Student..

"What wolf is here.."-sabi noong principal saka lumabas..

"Sya nga!!! masama ito..."-he shout and hide himself under his table...

"Wolf.."-sabi nila choi at lumapit kay wolf...

"Wolf... do I know you?"-gang leader say...

"no need for that I'm here to fight..."-wolf and start to attack...

"It's my first time to see wolf way of fighting.."-Riechi said...Wolf fighting without touching her enemy... She's always fighting like that she's using the Yi Neng techniques where you can fight using your imagination that your attacking your Enemy.

"How could he fight without using his hands.."-gang leader said.

"According to my battle index it's powerful enough to Use any Element I want to fight and fight using my imagination."-Wolf said...

CHOI LEE...

She's really strong than I though. In my battle index I have match to her, the standard of my battle index can only use Fire Element. but her she can use the four powerful element...

"hey.. you're the only one left.."-Wolf said...

"I don't want to fight!!!"-then the gang leader run away...

"You're awesome. Wolf."-Neil said...

"I'm leaving too."-Wolf and left..

"HEy!!!"-Yeun said... Ang bilis nyang magpalit. at ni katiting na battle index wala kang maramdaman na galing sa kanya kahit si Aoi.