Chapter Thirdteen

LAST DAY before the LEGENDARY FIGHT IN HISTORY...

All of them having fun in Kyoto Palace. Some of them playing hide & seek because Riechi wanted them to do... Aoi & Chun Li is in the middle of Their love bond, Yeun & Choi watching the others whom playing...

"MAster, they're still young for the fight tomorrow."-Yeng said.. she's one of the FO Fighter whom fight Evil Hwe long the one who also wanting to kill all the power-users.

"You're right, When I'm watching them like that I can't avoid to be sad. They're too young they might have a good future I hope we could win with this fight."-Prince.

"We will master but I feel quilty for them... There is two choice we have 'Win or loss ' but we can't avoid to lose someone just like the other fight."-Yeng said...

"Master!!"-Choi at lumapit sila ni Yeun kay Mas. Prince.

"Hoi, ipapanalo namin ang laban bukas para na rin sa lahat."-Yeun said...

FLASHBACK...

"MAster gagalingan po namin bukas.."

Sabi ng top10 FO fighters...

"We will take the victory no matter what happened."

Pero in the End nanalo nga sila pero namatay ang Top5 to Top10 sa laban at di nag tagal nag pakamatay din yung Top3 at Top1 nila sa subrang lungkot..

END FLASHBACK..

"Master?"-Choi..

"Huh?"

"Anong iniisip mo? Day dreaming? Wag kang mag alala ako ang legendary F.01 ipapanalo ko ang laban kahit kapalit ang buhay ko.."-Yeun...

"Kung ipagpapalit mo buhay mo dito ako din."-Choi..

"Hoi, sali kami..."

"magkakasama hanggang sa kamatayan."-SAbi nilang lahat at nag high five...

"I'm sorry..... kid to trouble you.."-Mas. Prince and bow to them sabay nahulog ang luha nya..

"It's nothing... That's the fate we choose from the very beginning of our life in this world."-Choi...

"Yeah we're already satisfied to the little time we spend together."-Nathan

"The Fight we did for fun."-Neil..

"To have a true friends short period of time."-Dai Xi...

"I've already avenge my parents to."-Yeun..

"I don't want be separate to others."-Aoi..

"WE're already start it together and we will end this together."-Chun Li..

"I agree. Everyone here are my Friends, sisters, & brothers."-Jian...

"I can't play without you guys so I have decided to be with you until the end..."-Riechi..

"Everyone.."-Yeng...na parang yung mga kasama nya ang nakikita nya...

"We are the Strongest Student in the History...FO FIGHTERS!!!!"-they shout...

They have the determination to win kahit ikamatay pa nila... Napaiyak ang master nila ng di Oras pati si Yeng.....

In the Evening at the room of Master Prince... natutulog na ito at may pumasok sa kwarto nya naramdaman naman nya kaya agad syang nag tago..