what bestfriends are for ( bucky barnes x bestfriendreader! ) 18+

pair : BUCKY BARNES AND BESTFRIEND AVENGER READER .

SUMMARY : When john walker makes off handed remarks about you well it snaps something in your best friend bucky barnes , when he goes to confess his feeling he catches reader in a situation of her own .

warnings : yes this bitch is a smut so if under 18 do not read . it's a bucky barnes smut that should be warning enough

"STANK DID YOU EAT THE LAST OF THE POPTART " YN voice called through the compound . "Ok first of stank really .... that was good but uncalled for second of all before you go blaming me remember point break is the pop tart addict in this household baby avenger " Tony grinned thinking he got away with it little did he know the evidence was all over his black sabbath t-shirt. " For a genius mind stark you sure are dumb thor's been in new asgard for last 3 months and you've pop tart all over your stupid face and shirt " her foot tapped the floor increasingly annoyed. After her long as mission she just wanted to burrito herself in a blanket eat pop tarts and binge a series or two . Tony praying for a miracle and looking for an exit strategy when his miracle walked in with Steve and nat . " hey Yn what's wrong " Nat had took to being Yn new mother hen figure . "Stink ate the last of my poptart " she pouted breaking not only nats heart but Tony miracle escape plan bucky . " come on малышка ( baby girl) . I hid some for you " bucky grinned as your face lit up . Ever since you came to the compound he swore life gotten a million times better you were sarcastic ball of sunshine . It also helped that your most beautiful woman he's ever seen spent most of his time making sure he could make you smile . He never believed in love and first sight til you walked into meeting two years ago asking fury " aye nicky where can a girl get some good food around here " . The room went silent Tony being the first to break out laughing the rest following suit some agent paled at your words being so chill with one of the scariest men in the world in their eyes .

As you sat in your Burrito you could help stealing glances at the beautiful specimen you called your bestfriend the light of your life the supplier of your poptart habit . " I've to tell you something buckshot it kinda of important .... you saved dipshits ass today I could be on the raft by now " he chuckled at your sense of humour god you everything a man could want and more . " yeah I just couldn't deal with the headlines imagine iron man dies due to poptart issue " he tried to hold his laughter . "Well well well who do we have here " your whole body cringed at the voice behind you John walker America's wish version of steve stood his eyes draping over you body made you wanna bathe in a volcano alone . "Ah the poster child for Chad's everywhere is gracing us with his presence what do we owe the dishonour " you smiled so sweetly . "Yn be nice he only here to collect something for fury " Sam quipped as he walked into the room . " well buckshot , birdbrain I'm off to soak my troubles away enjoy " you skipped off not wanting to be in the room any longer making bucky want to pout at the loss of your company . " you got it bad my man I'd skip a girl like that she nothing but trouble, I could take her for you I'm sure I could handle her better " John stupid mouth began to move while Sam was texting nat to get John size for casket . " A dame like her doesn't need a dipshit like you and son you couldn't handle her she would kill you quicker than you could draw you a breath out of your measly body " . " FURYS BITCH MR STANK WOULD LIKE YOU TO COME TO THE LAB " . "YN STOP HACKING FRIDAY BUT ALSO NICE ONE ON THE FURY'S BITCH " Tony voice echoed through the intercom . "Fucking bitch she's lost her chance " John snarled leaving Sam and bucky laughing til the cried . "Language " . " really steve " Sam laughing harder than he was before . "It just slips out but I will admit Yn hacking Friday was hilarious I wish I was here to see John or Tony's face " steve couldn't hold the chuckle coming out . Bucky head moving in different direction that direction was you for two years you where in his head none stop doing everything together and the countless night he thought of you under him didn't help either . " I gotta go tell her " suddenly braved he ran to find you his own thoughts forgetting to let him know you were going for a bath . He couldn't think straight he had to see you .