The thörny Mistäke

Hello again dear readers I hope you are enjoying Merelda Lagrimas's enticing story, may I remind you that this is mere fanfiction no harm is meant to any religious standards or any disrespect of the sort, welcome then to continue my witchy adventures :

Playlist to enjoy along the reading: (Wonderland -Haunted House by Neoni )

// " B o o -Hoo by Neoni & Riell ".

C H A P T E R _TWO : 

The  enchanted lit vault  brightens the soldiers' silky uniforms ,blinding their unmistakable formed rows of sturdy stilled positions, when House Lagrimas is called, I swear I could feel a spin of my soul's life thinning out of me, not when the ca...

The enchanted lit vault brightens the soldiers' silky uniforms ,blinding their unmistakable formed rows of sturdy stilled positions, when House Lagrimas is called, I swear I could feel a spin of my soul's life thinning out of me, not when the captain of the eighth Division on the third to left row slightly shifts moving towards the parlor-altar, I suffocate under kindling wrath of betrayal, how dare they choose her of all, I clench myself painfully, unable to control the awful hurt that is ablaze plaguing my soul, we all witness the haughty Lieutenant ascending in silence the steps, a streak of light Lavender brushes the tips of her snowy formal attire with the unforgettable mark of one Class star that hugs her lilac epaulets, she then bids her respect to our Lumbrés elders to march where the magical waterfall fountain-contained is , Nevescia the rightful excellence prodigy of our house voices out proudly : " House Lagrimas, we are the angeli shields all to take refuge through her graciousness , the divines most potent Luscicare protection ,may our tears of light purify the unbalanced world from its crooked cursed shadows , I offer you my light Goddess " a kernel of her powers iluminates a glittering star-kissed rays that ignites the resource alive , when it is gone the dull arched wall comes back , regaining their original architecture before the waterfall split ,evaporating in thin air like the ceremony had never happened ,afterwards ,my grandNonna declares it the end of the salient ceremony " Thank you Nevescia ,now soldiers enough of wasting your teachers time , make haste & get back your classes & intense trainings .. we condemn our today's fortune to her blessing ,everyone Amen " then all of the Lumbrés & high officials in charge ushers us out ,we straighten ourselves & salute them our depart ,consequently ,i take my leave winding myself to the left portal of our spiral ascending stairs ,rushing the steps to avoid anyone seeing how i am strugling to tolerate the curdled acids that sours my stomach ever since , for instant,i slip & fall to my knees hiting them harshly into the hard limestones ,in a result , i uncontrollably retch the bare minimum i ate this morning ,coughing until i woefully empty my stomach ,when done i sickly sit back against the ancient brick walls ,breathing what's left of my soul ,i whisper a small incantation making appear blue candles soaring all over the passengers walls ,using them as spell to discard the unearthy stench i caused removing it entirely ,& also to bannish all kind of bad negative energies ,the soldiers may not even notice the real reason behind puting them today luckily , anyways the whole school is powerfully spellbind to quickly clean every greatly caused messes , so i do not bother steal glimpse behind me & try mount up , but wince when i feel the electrifying tang of discomfort down my legs , i hold myself from cursing loudly into sacred church ,then again i have never been fond to follow anyone's rules , i scarecely pay attention to the faint injury & note to myself to make detour to the potion lab ,fumbling to dust my cape i broadly enter the student packed corridor , with their annoying hushed whispers & laser-trapped gazes ,it always has been like that ,not because i am possibly the only one who's not fully wearing their uniform ,but why must new stregues be welcomed any other time of the year , it is slightly botheresome to deal with first years frivolities& unwelcomed jugements , it is not like i am one to talk ,it is to my awful dread that i am still too considred as first year star ,black unluck has alwyas been my side ,a blasphemy to the godess indeed considering my bright lineage , unfased by their unwarry whispers & behind my back bland gossips , i walk past them like the specter i am ,the very ghost of my family ,one to my right in shock murmurs " Is it truly her ? " the soldier next to him confidently mumbles back " in person ,Esmeralda Lagrimas the fallen "