Demelsö Ärinchi

The Monastery School emblemed insignia on the soldiers' uniforms: is a magnificent iridescent light-lamp with a huge M embroidered on its periphery along their Epaulettes embodying their rank classes stars and engraved badges of their numbered divisions.

                            Chapter Seven : 

_For a second I'd feared i wouldn't decipher the coded message on the brooch on time "when i spun,there was a merchant rake grinning back at me .Yes it is the one & only Demelso Arinchi, my closest Mortalis friend ever since our quarreling childhood as we spent most of our young days to bully each other with crazed pranks and play ridiculous wars on one another, we were like in the most bizarre yet meaningful friend-enemies type of relationship but especially after my plummeting Cerrulian ceremony he'd been such constant supporting confidante. So on we grew up the mischievous partners we currently are " Me neither and you are late "  he scoffs sarcastically and steps up towards me with a contagious smile still tugged upward on his mouth edges and whispers slowly " L I A R ". 

        I used daily to visit him after school hours at his aunt Gizabella 's red-bricked Victorian house as sadly at the age of twelve he became tragically orphaned, by sympathy and my full understanding of his raw suffering, and hardened moments i kept him company till the very end as i too have somehow lost my family in such absurd twisted tragedy, lost in the whirlwind of betrayal & loneliness we became each other's strength and life pillar supporters of course with our mood soaring gran Gizza his only left family member ,spent our goofing off moments with her silly irritating scoldings & patronizing immense knowledge,i remember clearly the nap time stories of hers filled with impressive riddle tellings & captivating adventures, she's as well the reason we use the brooches as hidden conveyed messages between us, using her old riddles that we only know about in case strangers accidentally get their grips on them " Ah man i hadn't expected you to give it me out in the open back on the market place " a cold sweat breaks down my forehead as i recall panicking too that Verre might see right through our ruse " Yeah well lucky for us nobody had suspected anything and they never will  " i say as we walk side by side " Aren't you full of yourselve Mer i have you to know that you shocked the soul out of Frederico when he heard you talk about my mysterious Grandnonna this morning " ah right she's known as his heiress of Sabbianes aunt but to us she'll always be the loving Gran Gizza so i eye him incredulously " Did you bring what i asked for ? " he steps away hastily putting his palm on his heart well drama has been always his forté even back at school " You wound me Merlida Lagrima,how about what i asked you for " he rises his eyebrows wriggling them in more funnier motions , it took me a minute or so to fetch his wanted charms & toss them at him ,I've been helping him cheating his wining ways on the gambling dungeons pits with slightly powerful charmed spells from enchanters incantation and bit of our school's vials of success , i mean Demelso never knew about my witchy powers that i am sure of but as i work as benevollant on the monastery and stole literally the potions out to give them to him , he believed that they are miraculous charms indeed ,when satisfied with his small sack of charmed bracelets he nods at me to follow him ,to where a black carriage is hidden under the falling branches of walnut tree ,in the middle of the black door a majestic 'S painted at its front ,the very symbol of his aunt Sabbianes belongings ,suddenly i still as statue hearing weird gruntings back on the front seats when i go there Demelso is fast to hide a man's body lying unconscious there " Demelso is that poor Victor ? did you knock him off " i say perplexed of his nonechallant behavior he sighs while putting his palms under my broad shoulders " Na-ah " he silence himself then continue explaining himself " Well sorry Mer i might need him for laters as i am sure would be knocked off " i sigh in return remembering the bashful days he was found wasted on the streets and the many troubles it brung him afterwards ,darnt it bringing Victor along our secret ride probably is bad idea but i blurt out unwisely " Very well just make sure he doesn't wake until you drop me off " he relaxes instantly and gestures for me to climb up the steps of the door declaring in his show off bow " Aprés Vous Mademoiselle " bringing me his bended arm for support which i humbly take "You never seise to amaze me Senor Arinchi ,Frensh is it ? " i inquire giving his fair amount of boastful vanity to share "You might never believe how many Ladies of our ton has succumbed under my exotic charms & bilingual techniques Senora Merelda " i roll my eyes at his vain seduction of worth and breathe, shaking my head   "Such an usurper " saying the words makes him show his flashing white pearls in full at me then he asks me when i enter half-way the carriage " Where to this time ?"  i lock seriously my eyes with his then mumble a sighing answer " Tomba Del Anime ,per favore " .